PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Trivia Night Friday at the Pub 10pm aest, Blueprint prizes up for grabs

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
John Rambo
Gatherer
Tribe: Lone Wolf

Trivia Night Friday at the Pub 10pm aest, Blueprint prizes up for grabs

Post#1 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:02 pm

Howdy all, I managed to secure an excess of blueprints before fishing was nerfed, I've got a full vault+ of blueprints to give away so will be hosting a trivia night. Anyone welcome to join meet at the pub at 10pm(located at 50, 50 co ords and is a non PVP area) this Friday trivia theme will be Australia with some ark related questions thrown in.

Don't have a mic, no worries all answers will be in chat with first correct answer provided winning each prize pack.

Hope to see you all there
Regards
Rambo

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Trivia Night Friday at the Pub 10pm aest, Blueprint prizes up for grabs

Post#2 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:57 pm

i am so in, gonna win them all, muahahhahahaa
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

John Rambo
Gatherer

Post#3 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:45 pm

I'm running late just got home from work the trivia night is still on I'm logging on in 5 minutes

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:16 pm

John Rambo wrote:I'm running late just got home from work the trivia night is still on I'm logging on in 5 minutes

thats ok Game crashed, sure people will be ready soon
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

John Rambo
Gatherer

Post#5 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks to everyone who joined in was a fun night, well done to Alex aka Trivia God aka Googlemeister aka the typing terminator, for winning the most correct answers.

Quizza
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#6 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Not in one of your favored UBER tribes so glad i didn't attend as you would have destroyed most of the shit i may have won when you raided and destroyed most of the shit in my measly base.

It wasn't much but i built it all by my fuckin self over the past month, Whilst trying to be active in chat and sitting mostly by myself in TS most nights just hoping someone would log in for a chat so i can make some buds, and maybe join an Uber tribe.

Yes i'm salty.

I know it's pvp and within the rules n shit. But when you destroy my only smithy,fabricator and chests with all i have in it, it kinda fucks me off.

Thanks.

PS. Just remember. You drew first blood.You drew first blood.
Baker team out.
A Throne is only a seat covered in Velvet.

Napoleon

Tyss
Gatherer
Tribe: Bleach City

Post#7 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Quizza wrote:Not in one of your favored UBER tribes so glad i didn't attend as you would have destroyed most of the shit i may have won when you raided and destroyed most of the shit in my measly base.

It wasn't much but i built it all by my fuckin self over the past month, Whilst trying to be active in chat and sitting mostly by myself in TS most nights just hoping someone would log in for a chat so i can make some buds, and maybe join an Uber tribe.

Yes i'm salty.

I know it's pvp and within the rules n shit. But when you destroy my only smithy,fabricator and chests with all i have in it, it kinda fucks me off.

Thanks.

PS. Just remember. You drew first blood.You drew first blood.
Baker team out.

Ohhhhhh shit, things just got interesting. :shock:

John Rambo
Gatherer

Post#8 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Yo dude calm your farm, I put two rockets into your plant x as a msg for you having a dig at me. Had nothing to do with any other tribes actions, I didn't even tell anyone else that I'd done it was between you and me as far as I was concerned. And trivia night was for everyone didn't get much time on before hand to tell everyone as was busy with rl stuff.