PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

WTF?

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
TUALMASOK
Fresh Spawn
Tribe: SHARKS

WTF?

Post#1 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:19 pm

I thought there was a no base wipe policy on this server? And no dino slaughter? I just got wiped by The Bloods. There's no point playing on the server now. I've lost all progress. All passive dinos were killed, with the exception of 3 phios. My base was completely trashed just for their fun, there was no point to it.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Re: WTF?

Post#2 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:27 pm

Mate take some screen shots and report it to Admin - check the rules section for how to do it

Tyss
Gatherer
Tribe: Bleach City

Post#3 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:40 pm

No point reporting to the admin when they do nothing xD.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:58 pm

@TUALMASOK if you dont report it, it wont get actioned ... you dont think i do anything? check out the "Wall of Shame" but hey ... if you dont like the server, there are thousands of them out there to choose from, provided free for your own comfort!

@Tyss careful! your tribe member was banned cause he killed passive dinos, albeit in retaliation (which you did not report, also), trying to troll this forum with mis-information will get you blocked.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#5 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:04 am

Tyss wrote:No point reporting to the admin when they do nothing xD.

Bullshit.

Kev
Fresh Spawn
Tribe: The Bloods

Post#6 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:06 am

Yes it was unfortunate that some of your passive dinos died however if you store all of your dinos inside your base and they die from splash damage then that is your fault. If you had have had a perimeter fence around your base and had your passive dinos away from your base then they would still be alive. Furthermore we did not 'wipe' your base we left you with plenty of gear. We were only after higher end gear to improve our base.

Tyss
Gatherer

Post#7 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:34 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:@Tyss careful! your tribe member was banned cause he killed passive dinos, albeit in retaliation (which you did not report, also), trying to troll this forum with mis-information will get you blocked.

I sent you a PM with a SS, didnt get a reply xD

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#8 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Tyss wrote:I sent you a PM with a SS, didnt get a reply xD

Im sorry but you sending a screenshot AFTER the fact you killed that tribes dinos in revenge doesnt count, and the log file you sent indicate it was a raid as they used C4 (where dinos can be collateral if near entry points or attack players), and i see no screenshots of the damage they caused you or your dinos ...
I didnt bother replying because your attitude in TeamSpeak, and the attitude of Nonda not caring .. pretty much sums up that you should find another server.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Tyss
Gatherer

Post#9 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:20 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:
Tyss wrote:I sent you a PM with a SS, didnt get a reply xD

Im sorry but you sending a screenshot AFTER the fact you killed that tribes dinos in revenge doesnt count, and the log file you sent indicate it was a raid as they used C4 (where dinos can be collateral if near entry points or attack players), and i see no screenshots of the damage they caused you or your dinos ...
I didnt bother replying because your attitude in TeamSpeak, and the attitude of Nonda not caring .. pretty much sums up that you should find another server.

First off I. I DID not kill the other tribes dinos. That WAS NOT me. I did not kill anyone's Dinos. You said I need a SS so I sent you one. The back of our base had no dinos... but they chose to enter at the front killing our dinos.... Yes that is collateral damage, but it is them not even trying not to kill our dinos and it could of been avoided. I also guess all of our outerwalls were on purpose? Nondas attitude is not mine and not you think you would be kinda pissed if hours of your life is based because other people are careless.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#10 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Tyss wrote:First off I. I DID not kill the other tribes dinos. That WAS NOT me. I did not kill anyone's Dinos. You said I need a SS so I sent you one. The back of our base had no dinos... but they chose to enter at the front killing our dinos.... Yes that is collateral damage, but it is them not even trying not to kill our dinos and it could of been avoided. I also guess all of our outerwalls were on purpose? Nondas attitude is not mine and not you think you would be kinda pissed if hours of your life is based because other people are careless.

I totally understand, spending a large amount of hours in this game things do get emotional... but also you have to be aware of the others in your tribe, as what they do reflect against you ... and following the rules.
You havent been banned, only Nonda, you are welcome on the server, next time just submit a report [how to do it is here] and I will deal with it.

If nonda would like back on the server, get him to discuss it on TeamSpeak and i will see what there is to say.