PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Scorched Earth

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Scorched Earth

Post#21 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:55 am

Stick wrote:Munki,

As the majority of players are experienced and the grind at for xp @ 2x is quite a long journey, would it be possible to make it 5x for the new server?

If you are experienced then you should be able to level up quickly, as i have seen new players get up to level 60-70 in a day.
I wont give away their secrets ... so at this stage i dont believe 5x is warranted, this is a harder server as its designed that way with the weather, terrain and dinos.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Jman
Gatherer
Tribe: RAIDERS

Post#22 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:07 pm

munki can you please reduce the 2.4x damage to 1x please. It is absolutely game breaking.

For those that haven't played yet - it is like living on carno island, except you don't have armour, you don't have a base, you don't have a weapon and everything 1 hits you.

The challenge is great but your lvl 100 dinos that you tame get 1 hit by lvl 4 wolves and sabers.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#23 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Jman wrote:munki can you please reduce the 2.4x damage to 1x please. It is absolutely game breaking.

For those that haven't played yet - it is like living on carno island, except you don't have armour, you don't have a base, you don't have a weapon and everything 1 hits you.

The challenge is great but your lvl 100 dinos that you tame get 1 hit by lvl 4 wolves and sabers.

i'll make it 1.4x next reboot
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Jman
Gatherer
Tribe: RAIDERS

Post#24 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:31 am

Thank-you
I look forward to not being 1 hit by the next lvl 4 dino that dislikes the way I run past it

EDIT: much better. Dinos still hit hard but now a lvl 100 terror bird can kill a lvl 50 terror bird and live to tell the tale.