PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] Server Wipe?

Vote on what features or changes the server needs.
Let us know your thoughts on other topics with the polls posted here.

Do you want the server to be wiped?

Yes
41%
No
59%

Total votes: 27

Rob
Survivor
Tribe:

Re: Server Wipe?

Post#11 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Gambit wrote:Munki's actually said in the past there is no rules against that?

Likewise, if i was to drop agressive dinos into your base that are wild to kill your passives, also not against rules; as munki's explicitly stated in the past.

well that issue is being looked into, and I'm pretty sure your not allowed to just go around to everyone's bases tanking all the bullets they have just because you can.

Then there's the non contact PVP killing you do, the raids without contact when people are online, the total over kill when raiding players bases (see native Australians base), you are the biggest rule breaker on the server and soon your guna get caught out.

Khaledfornication
Survivor
Tribe: The Fourth Reich

Post#12 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:51 pm

King_Kiff wrote:that's the biggest lie out there, your tribe engages on rampant PVP every weekend and your current tribe behavior is stifling new player growth.

No, we don't. I can name everyone we have raided, Mamadas an inactive tribe, GG who we hit two weekends ago, Native Australians this weekend.

King_Kiff wrote:And as for saying the wrong thing and being raided that is so very true.

Who have we raided for saying the wrong things? Provide some form of proof if you are going to continue to claim I am lying.

King_Kiff wrote:If we had true logs that could show every action, most of your tribe would be perm banned for the shear amount of rules you guys break.

Are you serious, more baseless accusations.

King_Kiff wrote:Just this morning your tribe came and tanked all the bullets at my base, flew off with a passive carno and then proceed to knock him out and steal his MC saddle.

I will talk to munki about this when he is on later, I feel like this falls into a grey area in the rules and if we are in the wrong I will happily return the saddle.

Brimmen
Fresh Spawn
Tribe: Jedi Knights

Post#13 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:57 pm

I disagree to a server wipe. Even with "powerful" tribes they cannot cause too much damage to bases during raids. Once they have hit your base they have to wait two weeks to raid as well, allowing a long time to prepare for the attack. It's part of the game. Two or three tribes will always have the upper hand, no matter how many times the server will be reset.

Khaledfornication
Survivor

Post#14 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Rob wrote:Then there's the non contact PVP killing you do, the raids without contact when people are online, the total over kill when raiding players bases (see native Australians base), you are the biggest rule breaker on the server and soon your guna get caught out.

Offline raiding is not prohibited, I would prefer to online raid but that is not always possible. There was no overkill in the Native Australians raid, that was the damage necessary to open the vault and reach the remaining rooms. When we have caused excessive damage (usually due to pillars) we have offered materials to replace the damage done, such as the GG raid.

Also I feel like this is getting a bit off topic to the Server Wipe Topic, if you really have complaints and/or any form of proof other than baseless accusations then I suggest you take them up with Munki and he will deal with them appropriately.

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#15 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Khaledfornication wrote:
Rob wrote:Then there's the non contact PVP killing you do, the raids without contact when people are online, the total over kill when raiding players bases (see native Australians base), you are the biggest rule breaker on the server and soon your guna get caught out.

Offline raiding is not prohibited, I would prefer to online raid but that is not always possible. There was no overkill in the Native Australians raid, that was the damage necessary to open the vault and reach the remaining rooms. When we have caused excessive damage (usually due to pillars) we have offered materials to replace the damage done, such as the GG raid.

Also I feel like this is getting a bit off topic to the Server Wipe Topic, if you really have complaints and/or any form of proof other than baseless accusations then I suggest you take them up with Munki and he will deal with them appropriately.

In reply to whats been written its completely valid point to make.

And anyway I cant sit around 24/7 no lifing the game taking screenshots of every bit of text the flys past just to prove you guys wrong.

You can cry baseless accusations all days and that's really all you have got, and he never said offline raiding wasn't prohibited, he said that you commence raids whilst people are online without making any contact or demands and make kills the same way. Both things I have seen take place several times. Take you useless "proof" come back and stick it.

I also like how your tribe hits me on the weekend then monday night you fly over my base tank all 2500 rounds I had in turrets, then stole my passive carno from in my walls. You then proceeded to knock him out and steal his saddle. But this is not raiding in your eyes?

The biggest problem on the server is Gambit and Avant Grande...

Khaledfornication
Survivor

Post#16 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:02 pm

King_Kiff wrote:

And anyway I cant sit around 24/7 no lifing the game taking screenshots of every bit of text the flys past just to prove you guys wrong.

You can cry baseless accusations all days and that's really all you have got, and he never said offline raiding wasn't prohibited, he said that you commence raids whilst people are online without making any contact or demands and make kills the same way. Both things I have seen take place several times. Take you useless "proof" come back and stick it.

I also like how your tribe hits me on the weekend then monday night you fly over my base tank all 2500 rounds I had in turrets, then stole my passive carno from in my walls. You then proceeded to knock him out and steal his saddle. But this is not raiding in your eyes?

Who have we raided whilst they were online without first initiating, give me a name. Who have we killed on sight without first initiating, give me a name. You literally press F12 to screenshot in-game, it takes half a second. If this takes place as often as you suggest surely you would have recorded it even once. But no you provide nothing, and yes the burden of proof is on you as the accuser. You have yet to provide anything yet you are constantly spamming global with slander.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#17 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:27 pm

Gambit wrote:Munki's actually said in the past there is no rules against that?

Just a FYI, even if there are no rules .. doesnt mean you can be a dick!
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Muddy
Dino Master
Tribe: A.E.S

Post#18 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:09 pm

I'm in 2 minds in regards to a wipe. Yes it would be a good idea to even things out a little for the bigger tribes. It would also clear up the map of all the fly-by's little bases.
No it would not be a good idea because there are a few players like me that play solo, so what takes the bigger tribes a week to achieve with building etc, it takes me 3-4 weeks.

So.... hmmmm... I vote no.

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#19 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Khaledfornication wrote:
King_Kiff wrote:

Who have we raided whilst they were online without first initiating, give me a name. Who have we killed on sight without first initiating, give me a name. You literally press F12 to screenshot in-game, it takes half a second. If this takes place as often as you suggest surely you would have recorded it even once. But no you provide nothing, and yes the burden of proof is on you as the accuser. You have yet to provide anything yet you are constantly spamming global with slander.

well me for the first part. You guys (gambit) told me that in private channel in TS that I had to raid muddy or Avant would raid me. Mid raid you (avant) attack me claiming no knowledge and meanwhile a one of your younger members flew by our 8 high stone wall and fired at least a dozen missiles at it leveling 3/4 of it. Only once i reminded them of the rules in TS did they go and check the forums to see that they where in fact in the wrong.

Saturday night. Don't know the guys name or the tribe they are in but it will be in the chat log. "gambit just fly by and grabbed me and killed me without saying anything".

oh here's another good one... Checked my tribe log, apparently we killed some poor saps turtle when neither of my tribe members was on. I would bet my bottom dollar that it's you lot dropping them in my base to frame me for passive killing.

Khaledfornication
Survivor

Post#20 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:38 pm

King_Kiff wrote:
well me for the first part. You guys (gambit) told me that in private channel in TS that I had to raid muddy or Avant would raid me. Mid raid you (avant) attack me claiming no knowledge and meanwhile a one of your younger members flew by our 8 high stone wall and fired at least a dozen missiles at it leveling 3/4 of it. Only once i reminded them of the rules in TS did they go and check the forums to see that they where in fact in the wrong.

Saturday night. Don't know the guys name or the tribe they are in but it will be in the chat log. "gambit just fly by and grabbed me and killed me without saying anything".

oh here's another good one... Checked my tribe log, apparently we killed some poor saps turtle when neither of my tribe members was on. I would bet my bottom dollar that it's you lot dropping them in my base to frame me for passive killing.

We never told you to raid Muddy that is a blatant lie, why would we defend him if we wanted you to attack him.

Only one rocket was fired at your base before the other members of the tribe realized what had happened and called him away.

Gambit would have initiated using in-game voice chat as usual, the player may not have had his voice volume up or sound on.

The turtle that was killed is from one of our allies that has left the server, no attempt was made to frame you for anything. No other dinos have been dropped in your base.