PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] Should Brontos be removed from the server?

Vote on what features or changes the server needs.
Let us know your thoughts on other topics with the polls posted here.

Should Brontos be removed from the server?

Yes
7%
No
60%
Just prevent taming
33%

Total votes: 15

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

[Closed] Should Brontos be removed from the server?

Post#1 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:46 pm

Should Brontos be removed from the game? let me know your thoughts
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Khaledfornication
Survivor
Tribe: The Fourth Reich

Re: Should Brontos be removed from the server?

Post#2 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:06 pm

There is no real reason to remove Brontos, people are claiming that they are responsible for some recent lag spikes but I believe this is due to the jokes made in global whenever there is moderate amount of lag, e.g. "Who is on the Bronto?", rather than based on any actual evidence.

Skeptic
Survivor
Tribe: 50 Yard Cunt Punt

Post#3 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:08 pm

why should we removed bronto's from the server or even prevent taming because of a few bad apples?

personally if people are deliberately using them to lag the server then just remove the bad apples, there is enough player base to do so without harming the server's user rate.

bronto's are not entirely useless once you have a saddle they are the best for farming countless berries in one swing leaving more time for you to do other things instead of using a trike which has less weight vs a bronto. i am personally bias in this as i actually do use a bronto for berry farm as i have very little time to actually be online to play due to working nights shifts at 11 hours a night. so i'm going to have to vote no for the other users and myself that don't have the time to play for countless hours and use bronto's for berry farming and storage.

AFacelessMan

Post#4 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:20 pm

Brontos cause lag in their immediate area due to destroying a large amount of objects when it swings its tail to harvest and adding a heap of items to an inventory, however this cannot be isn't responsible for server wide lag. Vote no.