PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] Do you want the patch schedules changed?

Vote on what features or changes the server needs.
Let us know your thoughts on other topics with the polls posted here.

Do you want the patch schedules changed?

Yes
63%
No
38%

Total votes: 8

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

[Closed] Do you want the patch schedules changed?

Post#1 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:22 pm

let me know what you think, follow up the poll submission with a post of your suggested time
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Viles
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Re: Do you want the patch schedules changed?

Post#2 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:04 am

04:30am would be best that way all the late night guys play continue and the early risers who play before work can jump on i think 8am just might be a bad time for people who like to play alot.. :)

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#3 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:14 am

Problem with 4:30am would be i have to automate it and due to the inconsistency of the patch releases it maybe pointless as patches tend to be released between 7am-11am, then your client updates and you are unable to join.
But if you guys want that i'm happy to do it earlier, anyone else have any thoughts?
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Aburai
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#4 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:56 pm

Personally I tend to hop on in the morning before I head off to work - so 8am isn't the most conducive time to go down with potential roll-backs (as I feed my dinos in the morning etc.). There have been much fewer roll backs recently though, so it's not so bad.

However 8pm in the evening is difficult for me. Most working citizens return home at around 6pm - we can't start taming any high level / giant dinosaurs, as this takes a few hours, and we have all experienced problems (be it death or disappearances) with taming dinosaurs during restarts. So I wait for the restart to occur. Sometimes it is cancelled, and I feel I wasted my evening waiting for nothing. At other times, it is postponed until later due to possible releases from Devs (which is understandable, but still frustrating as I do not want to spend another 3 hours taming something after a 9:30pm restart on a working day). Regardless, on working days, trying to tame a high level dinosaur after the reset at 8pm can take forever - often into hours of the early morning. 8pm is sort of in the dead middle of the evening where I feel players can be more productive.

Having said all that, thank you so much Munki for your continued effort and support for our community! <3