PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed]Server Wipe in June/July?

Vote on what features or changes the server needs.
Let us know your thoughts on other topics with the polls posted here.

Would you like a server wipe?

Yes - After the dino Race on Saturday!
53%
Yes - 1st June
No votes
Yes - 1st July
No votes
Maybe - Doesnt bother me i will start from scratch again
3%
No - i would like to keep everything.
17%
No - i wont play on this server anymore if it gets wiped.
27%

Total votes: 30

Evo AnOnYmOuS
Survivor
Tribe: Tribe of anonymous

Re: Server Wipe in June/July?

Post#11 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:28 pm

I totally agree w/ Sekhmet,

Im keen to get it over and done with really. i haven't really done to much but i don't want to get to far and then have to wipe it later and have done it all for nothing. ill still be around munki :)
Illuminati Confirmed

wolphee
Survivor
Tribe: Champions of Tyr

Post#12 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Reset now - sooner the better :)

JawsH
Survivor
Tribe: Capat Draconis

Post#13 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:11 pm

To be fair I only started recently so I haven't really got that much to lose, but the wipe needs to happen ASAP Rocky because I'm sure everyone can agree that it will be better to get it over with and get cracking again rather than grind out the next month/2 and then still wipe anyway. Rip that band-aid off quick-smart and get on with it me boy!!~

Kitty Purry
Survivor
Tribe: Bronies

Post#14 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:35 pm

A lot of original votes on this have been wiped. why? :/

DrObvious
Fresh Spawn
Tribe: Champions of Tyr

Post#15 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Errrgh!!!!

NO WIPE. Sick of getting set up, to a decent character Lv, to only have the server wiped.

I understand that the corruption is a major issue. And needs to be resolved.

...b-b-but :? Even with the increased stat gains, still takes a long time to get back to usefulness. Being in a small tribe, where we both work long hours and have other gaming commitments, the time we have spent to get "comfortable" will be arduous at best to recover :/

Really hope we can keep on chugging with things the way they are.

Kitty Purry
Survivor

Post#16 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:41 pm

The only time i ever notice the server lagging is occasionally when it saves every half hour. wiping it and restarting (again) is not going to resolve that issue.

server numbers are not really low either, yes we have a 100 player capacity but numbers have never been that high - there are a lot of new players knocking about.

groups of players that have left the server recently have all cited reason being due to boredom of the game, not due to server performance.

we work really hard to get to the point that we are at in the game now, and we are tired of having to start over and over again :(

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Painted Ones

Post#17 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Server numbers have gone from a average 60 ppl on to a average 0-10 people on MAYBE max 15-20 people on.

Thought id put that out there.

Kitty Purry
Survivor

Post#18 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Panterra-Arius wrote:Server numbers have gone from a average 60 ppl on to a average 0-10 people on MAYBE max 15-20 people on.

when was the server running an average 60 players? and how long was this sustained for?

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Painted Ones

Post#19 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:59 pm

Kitty Purry wrote:
Panterra-Arius wrote:Server numbers have gone from a average 60 ppl on to a average 0-10 people on MAYBE max 15-20 people on.

when was the server running an average 60 players? and how long was this sustained for?

From what Munki told when he went away for a few weeks and came back 40-60 for a few weeks/months I forget he only quickly mentioned it.

Kitty Purry
Survivor

Post#20 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:02 pm

Panterra-Arius wrote:
Kitty Purry wrote:

From what Munki told when he went away for a few weeks and came back 40-60 for a few weeks/months I forget he only quickly mentioned it.

So that's only hear say and not factual information then?

I've been playing this server a fair while and never remember that volume of players for a sustained period. maybe once or twice at peak?