PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed]Server Wipe in June/July?

Vote on what features or changes the server needs.
Let us know your thoughts on other topics with the polls posted here.

Would you like a server wipe?

Yes - After the dino Race on Saturday!
53%
Yes - 1st June
No votes
Yes - 1st July
No votes
Maybe - Doesnt bother me i will start from scratch again
3%
No - i would like to keep everything.
17%
No - i wont play on this server anymore if it gets wiped.
27%

Total votes: 30

Sekhmet114
Dino Master
Tribe: Bronies

Re: Server Wipe in June/July?

Post#71 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:02 pm

TBH I wanna play now, would rather the wipe happen asap.... Let people PvP in the new game ;)

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#72 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:02 pm

So it's a confirmed yes to the wipe, so now the server sits unpopulated for four days until Sunday when the dino race happens & the wipe arrives... seems illogical to wait, why would you want to raid someone when you lose everything that night...

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#73 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Gambit wrote:So it's a confirmed yes to the wipe, so now the server sits unpopulated for four days until Sunday when the dino race happens & the wipe arrives... seems illogical to wait, why would you want to raid someone when you lose everything that night...

Just like everyone who seems to raid on here, for the thrill of the challenge, and as there will be a wipe you can go all out without worry of retaliation.
I am not wiping immediately, as some of you selfishly want, but giving players enough notice so they are aware of whats happening, and as the dino event was organised pre wipe decision i want people who have put in time to find the right dino for the race an opportunity to use it.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net