PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] Do you want crosshairs enabled?

Vote on what features or changes the server needs.
Let us know your thoughts on other topics with the polls posted here.

Do you want crosshairs enabled?

Yes
20%
No
80%

Total votes: 15

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

[Closed] Do you want crosshairs enabled?

Post#1 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:27 pm

Let me know what you think.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Psib0rg
Survivor
Tribe:

Re: Do you want crosshairs enabled?

Post#2 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:11 pm

I voted No. I think the absence of a crosshair adds to some level of realism in the game, imo.

NealieGotcha
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#3 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:35 pm

I Voted No.

Reasoning -

No cross hairs IMHO motivates a player to be the "skilled" survivor as he / she knows how to use his weapon right... eventually.. after alot of trial and error and missed and breaks..... So... Grab some spears / grab your Sling shot or bow... make a shooting range in your base.. hell just tame a few dodos and then tell em to run ! :P practice the long trajectory throws... test the boundaries of your weapon system. learn something.. at the end of the day that is very inline with the game's scope...Surviving.....Allowing a cross hair IMO is just as bad as a game exploit or hack as it is an aid that is not nessesary to someone who knows what there doing... and if you don't yet...well throw a few more spears next time..and pick your fights... coz practice makes perfect, not to mention how awesome it is when you can throw a spear while you run at your target and get a perfect Headshot no Xhair ! yew !!!

+1 for immersion

light487
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#4 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:51 am

Probably this poll is old now but as a new player, I enjoy the fact that there is no crosshair. Trying to score a hit on a distant dino with a slingshot would become way too easy with crosshairs.