PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] PvE mod exchange: remove Joans egg and poop and replace with Improved Lystro

Vote on what features or changes the server needs.
Let us know your thoughts on other topics with the polls posted here.
DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

[Closed] PvE mod exchange: remove Joans egg and poop and replace with Improved Lystro

Post#1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey everyone
Joans egg and poop collector has served us all well, however it is made redundant by the same items in both S+ and AA.

Improved Lystro is a mod that assists with adding xp to your dinos with a multiplier, so you dont need to make rafts whilst your tribe member sits nearby on a rex anymore.

I think this mod would save us a lot of valuable time, without adding any statistical advantage as we would level the dinos up manually anyway, this just saves us literally hours if not days.

Have a look and see what you think. Munki what are your thoughts?

Silversage
Dino Tamer
Tribe: House Stark

Re: PvE mod exchange: remove Joans egg and poop and replace with Improved Lystro

Post#2 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:23 am

No good replacing an outdated mod with an outdated mod, Bad for server performance.

He can essentially give the same effect as the Improved Lystro but adjusting the XP required per level...

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor

Re: PvE mod exchange: remove Joans egg and poop and replace with Improved Lystro

Post#3 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Silversage wrote:No good replacing an outdated mod with an outdated mod, Bad for server performance.

He can essentially give the same effect as the Improved Lystro but adjusting the XP required per level...

I don't disagree with you, the Improved Lystro mod was last patched on 1 August 2017 so it could be outdated, and I am all for reducing the number of mods.

That being said, it would reduce the amount of time necessary to level up dinos considerably, particularly as we are dealing with 2 x dino damage with 150 max dinos. It is just a time saving addition, so we can get on with the job of playing and surviving rather than menially levelling up dinos for a week to have them eaten by bosses or cave dinos. (100 x level 400 Meganeuras in the swamp cave).

Perhaps the poll should be for an adjustment of XP per level increase for dinos to speed up the levelling process?

Looking for everyone's input and opinions please

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:09 pm

Howdy,
At the moment i wont add the lystro mod...

in regards to dinos... its a survival game and have you give you some sort of struggle...
as you have the S+ Hatchery, S+ Nanny, S+ Mutator and S+ Clone Chamber ... with all these tools you can manage your dinos better.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor

Post#5 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:41 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:Howdy,
At the moment i wont add the lystro mod...

in regards to dinos... its a survival game and have you give you some sort of struggle...
as you have the S+ Hatchery, S+ Nanny, S+ Mutator and S+ Clone Chamber ... with all these tools you can manage your dinos better.

Thats cool, all those tools make it a far more enjoyable and manageable game, particularly the Nanny (I haven't got to mutator/clone yet) I am just always looking for time saving opportunities. After 2500+ hours since day 1, Ark is still addictive but not time friendly.