PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Dino XP

Have you spotted/tamed a rare and beautiful creature? why not share your "collection" and lets see what’s out there
Kitty Purry
Survivor
Tribe: Bronies

Re: Dino XP

Post#11 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:24 pm

I'm interested to know what bought about the change originally? Is there some server benefit to doing so?
There was no announcement that this was going to happen, so i guess everyone is just a bit unsure as to why.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Dino XP

Post#12 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:17 pm

Kitty Purry wrote:I'm interested to know what bought about the change originally? Is there some server benefit to doing so?
There was no announcement that this was going to happen, so i guess everyone is just a bit unsure as to why.

i was trying to make the game "last longer" by making it take longer to level up, but i got my calculations wrong ... im bad at maths okay :p

I will look at adjusting the XP soon, its not as simple as a one liner ... each level and xp... needs to be specified for both player and dino.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net