PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

on-going SoTF games

Our SoTF server requires a min of 2 players, 1v1/FFA.
Each game lasts for 60mins, most likely have longer events on weekends.
Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

on-going SoTF games

Post#1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:47 pm

So me and D3po finally played some games of survival of the fittest and we would be keen as for some more players to join tomorrow night if anyone wants to it's very very fun to play. Time will probably be around 8pm Sydney time however I think we will both be flexible. So anyone keen to play?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:30 pm

i'll give it a go, bet i die first!
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Ragnarok
Veteran

Post#3 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:05 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:i'll give it a go, bet i die first!

At least you're gonna give it a go lol

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#4 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:08 pm

Ragnarok wrote:

i see your player record, i better watch out :p
http://ts.playark.com.au/sotf-reports/13 - April 2017/FFA-2017.04.25-10.36.08-21014.html
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Ragnarok
Veteran

Post#5 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:10 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:

i see your player record, i better watch out :p
http://ts.playark.com.au/sotf-reports/13 - April 2017/FFA-2017.04.25-10.36.08-21014.html
Haha I'm 3 for 3 but two of those we decided to wait for the podium to fight so I had a big advantage for that, I went for guns whereas the other guys went for dinos.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#6 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:16 pm

for those interested you can get SoTF here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/407530/
its FREE!

d3p014
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Gypsy Roamers

Post#7 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 pm

SOOOOOO FUN!!! i would recommend it for any ark player no matter your style of play!

1st round died in 5mins and watch in spec mode as ragnar leapt from his lvl 3 rex tame to smash glory down upon Jean Claude (whoever he is :lol: )

2nd round me and Ragnar teamed up (to begin with :? ) he chose guns, i chose Mamooth the Mammoth. We then proceeded to slaughter the remaining 5 players and thier dinos (thanks Mamooth for stepping right on that frenchman).. then it was time to face off in the centre arena.. I chased Ragnar around for a good few minutes on Mamooth before jumping down from the saddle and chasing him on foot and of course Mamooth never gave up but, well... he's a mammoth lol. This most exciting round ended with a longneck round to the face.. my face.. but Mamooth still lives so who's the real winner?? :!:

3rd round for tonight was a 1v1v1 between me, Ragnar and BobtheBuilder. We each picked a direction and set out upon deployment, giving ourselves the first half of the round to set up, I went on a taming spree like no other only to lose them all to a rex... fine i'll take you then if you wanna be like that!! and take him i did. I was earliest to reach the centre area for our final showdown so there I waited. First to show was Ragnar on his (pathetic) spino, which I ate with great pleasure :lol: then like a broken record repeating itself...he shot me in the face again... Bob showed up after a while but only manage to walk himself to death after tripping one of Ragnars IEDs.

The best PVP I've had thus far in Ark!! a few tips from one noob to another.. guns beat bows.. you DON'T get to respawn so take it slow and think.. chitin beats cloth.. and my final most important advice.. GUNS BEAT BOWS!! :evil:

Hope to see as many of you in there as Munki's server will fit!! ... guns beat bows :x

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#8 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:00 pm

d3p0 and Ragnar .. just a FYI the settings were all screwed up ... XP rate was at 102x, taming was 42x and harvest was 66x ...
they changed the default multipliers so i have changed them to 20x.

d3p014
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Gypsy Roamers

Post#9 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:06 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:d3p0 and Ragnar .. just a FYI the settings were all screwed up ... XP rate was at 102x, taming was 42x and harvest was 66x ...
they changed the default multipliers so i have changed them to 20x.

really....

but it was soooo fun Munki, CHANGE IT BACK!! lmao, srsly though i'll check it out tomorrow night! :lol:

Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

Post#10 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:07 am

If im online i would be down for this as well. though never played on this mode before.