We have change the way we accept donations towards the community, we are now using Patreon.
Visit our link at https://www.patreon.com/GamingAlliance and donate and get some extra benefits while you are at it :)
PlayARK Australia is not run for profit and all donations goes towards this community.

on-going SoTF games

Our SoTF server requires a min of 2 players, 1v1/FFA.
Each game lasts for 60mins, most likely have longer events on weekends.
User avatar
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Posts: 1084
Tribe: Admin
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#11 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 am

Soooo.. last night i lasted 4mins and was killed by a bug...
http://ts.playark.com.au/sotf-reports/13 - April 2017/FFA-2017.04.25-13.41.21-20728.html
fun times :) gotta remember to level up :roll:
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Ragnarok
Veteran
Posts: 170
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#12 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:37 am

DrunkMunki wrote:Soooo.. last night i lasted 4mins and was killed by a bug...
http://ts.playark.com.au/sotf-reports/13 - April 2017/FFA-2017.04.25-13.41.21-20728.html
fun times :) gotta remember to level up :roll:
Atleast you lasted longer than datto :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Monkey Jack
Survivor
Posts: 4
Tribe: Monster Island Tsars
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#13 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:02 am

this sounds fun, never played SoTF, but hey, cannonfodder is always needed lol

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Posts: 228
Tribe: Solo Player
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#14 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:24 am

Ragnarok wrote:
DrunkMunki wrote:Soooo.. last night i lasted 4mins and was killed by a bug...
http://ts.playark.com.au/sotf-reports/13 - April 2017/FFA-2017.04.25-13.41.21-20728.html
fun times :) gotta remember to level up :roll:
Atleast you lasted longer than datto :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


LOL ain't that the truth. I think I lasted 2 minutes max! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Serves me right for fighting at the spawn point without equipping anything first lol

Smurf
Dino Master
Posts: 58
Tribe: Tribe of Smurf
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#15 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:54 am

Im keen to get in on this, never played it before so wont live longer than a sparrows fart but hey should be fun. Do we all want to jump on Discord for the event?

Milhouse
Dino Master
Posts: 51
Tribe: Floogals
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#16 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:15 pm

That was so much fun last night! Though i dont like when spinos get dropped on your head and you die instantly -.-. Also sorry munki for getting you killed by bugs

d3p014
Dino Tamer
Posts: 23
Tribe: Gypsy Roamers
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#17 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Milhouse wrote:That was so much fun last night! Though i dont like when spinos get dropped on your head and you die instantly -.-. Also sorry munki for getting you killed by bugs


I don't mind one bit when Spinos get dropped on your head :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Posts: 210
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#18 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Seems I saw my invite too late :( sorry guys, would love to next time :D

Ragnarok
Veteran
Posts: 170
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#19 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Builder wrote:Seems I saw my invite too late :( sorry guys, would love to next time :D
Me and D3 have been playing every second night or so, you're welcome to join. We will be having another game in 20 mins if anyones keen btw.

User avatar
Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Posts: 210
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave
Status: Offline

Re: Games tomorrow 26th/04/17

Post#20 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Ragnarok wrote:
Builder wrote:Seems I saw my invite too late :( sorry guys, would love to next time :D
Me and D3 have been playing every second night or so, you're welcome to join. We will be having another game in 20 mins if anyones keen btw.


Once SoTF downloads and I'm free you're on :D Never played before so keen to give it a shot. Hopefully I don't die too early ;)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest