PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] Champions declaring war on 50 Yards

All declarations of war and surrender must be posted here. This allows everyone to be aware of the situation and avoid any conflict. Rules of Engagement must also be posted here.
Muddy
Dino Master
Tribe: A.E.S

Re: Champions declaring war on 50 Yards

Post#21 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:50 am

I'm at work and need to talk to gambit about this but in light of upcoming patch and possible major changes to our current base location this planned war may need to be put on hold.
My stance in regards to localized base building for the war will not change.

Edit: patch notes show the whole island we are on is being converted to redwood forest and the pond we are located is being converted to swampland. Notes mention anyone in the area needs to prepare to evacuate before patch. This patch is being implemented 30th May so i think it only fair we are left alone to work on relocating without having to defend ourselves also.

Sekhmet114
Dino Master
Tribe: Bronies

Post#22 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Can I grab the link to these patch notes? I understand this biome change may impact me as well, hopefully not too badly...

Muddy
Dino Master
Tribe: A.E.S

Post#23 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:06 pm

There will be many tribes affected by this update, including you Sekhmet. See link below for changes.

Community Crunch 46 & ARK Digest 30!

Elmunso
Survivor
Tribe: Spoons

Post#24 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:12 pm

I wouldn't call what we had as a alliance, It was pretty much forced on me and my tribe that either we join a alliance with you or we was getting raided none stop to we moved out. I did what I thought was best for my tribe and agreed to it.

You was fooling yourself if you think for one second that anyone would stand by you when you forced them in to something like that. Moon did not "remove" me from my tribe. I decided on Friday that I was planing on leaving Ark because between your tribe constantly hovering over our base watching every move we do and other tribes asking me consistently for information on you, I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

The "Highschool" bullying in this server is awful and way worse then I have even experienced on a official server. I grow tired of listening in world chat of people bitching at each other and doing the whole he said she said bullshit. The lot of you are a bunch of kids and I am done wasting my time with you. I hope you all cry at each other to it all gets wiped again in a month or two.

- Elmunso Signing out for the last time.

P.S - If you are going to shitpost about someone the least you can do is get there name right.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#25 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:28 am

* War has been postponed by both parties until after biome update *

I request for munki to close the topic

Edit: ^ Request is obviously requiring Panterra's agreement on it.

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Painted Ones

Post#26 » Tue May 10, 2016 11:06 pm

Munso if anything has happened to upset you I say you speak to moon about this, not rage in a public chat all the information I got about your leaving was from him.

As for us constantly watching you this is another misconception as due to having to farm metal constantly past your base, what would have been simple resources runs would have caused you to become paranoid as it seems. I told you day #1 of the alliance we would never do anything to break it and backstab you or pressure you as a bigger "figure" into doing what we wanted, it was purely for peace. Your the one who decided to betray that trust but the rest of that is not a story for public threads as it will only cause more drama and petty arguments of "he said she said".

As for the request I've spoken to all other 3rd party tribes and we are fine with postponing the raid for 2 weeks and until then I am fine with this thread being closed.