PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] Champions declaring war on 50 Yards

All declarations of war and surrender must be posted here. This allows everyone to be aware of the situation and avoid any conflict. Rules of Engagement must also be posted here.
Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Re: Champions declaring war on 50 Yards

Post#11 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Ascendant? Only person with ascendant is amon-si lol!

Nice try but serious. Come get my torch

Muddy
Dino Master
Tribe: A.E.S

Post#12 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:05 pm

I had full ascendant gear? Damn wish I had known that lmao. Best bit of armour I would have had on me was journeyman gloves and helmet. Best tool would have been mastercraft axe. Glad someone found and can use my stuff, would hate to have thought my bag despawned when the server crashed and rolled back.

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Painted Ones

Post#13 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:13 pm

due to knowing this edit to rules of engagement - 3rd party tribes may help how they want.

Amon-Si
Survivor
Tribe: Talons

Post#14 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Munki dropped the Asc gear. Not Muddy. Soz for any confusion.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#15 » Sun May 08, 2016 8:30 pm

I must say threatening to raid your own allies because they talk to us is fucking hilarious.

Muddy
Dino Master

Post#16 » Mon May 09, 2016 6:56 am

You have a full tribe of 8 plus a sister tribe that you control, which is against the rules, and your also threatening allies to help you war a 3 player tribe? Youe members and allies must be wondering how much confidence you have in them if you need half the server to take on 3 players.

Are you going to sit back and let them do all your dirty work like you have on other servers and other games?

Skeptic
Survivor
Tribe: 50 Yard Cunt Punt

Post#17 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:23 am

not to mention alt-f4'ing your game to stop from being killed / looted / imprisoned and then coming straight back in forcing a bird to drop your carried body. again low move to use a glitch like that to get out of pvp. man up face your battles and stop asking everyone else for help cause you cant do it yourself.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#18 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:41 am

"Raid must not last longer than 3 hours (this is plenty of time to get what you need and leave)"

We will be keeping to this rule aswell so your request is denied for that one otherwise no quarrels on our end.
( If you can't get the job done in that time maybe you shouldn't be attempting a raid )

Muddy
Dino Master

Post#19 » Mon May 09, 2016 9:14 am

"Raid bases are allowed (medium/small structures within close proximity to enemy base). These raid bases can be any material and have plant x or auto turrets placed on them."

I think this should be denied also. Bring your battle quetz to store raid materials.

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Painted Ones

Post#20 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:39 am

We do not control a sister tribe, 1- they were their own tribe/own leader/own agenda just instead of trading we did things for free for each other 2- they have now left the server and im requesting munki to remove their structures.

As for threatening I already explained this to gambit, the only tribe I have spoken to in such was Imperials and that was not to make them help me, it was to remove Elmuso who was using the alliance I had offered to him so we could live in peace as a way to spy on us and give gambit information, something himself and gambit admitted to. My "threat" was asking moondoggie to remove elmuso from the tribe and we would not cancel the alliance then consequently raid them for retribution. Elmuso left because he no longer likes ark from which moondoggie explained to me was due to gambit (another story which you should speak to moondoggie about not me). But moondoggie did not wish to play solo so he merged with Spoons, as my alliance offer was with imperials and not spoons I told him this made the alliance nil and void and we now plan on raiding that base again.

The "combat logging" was used as I did not wish to be taken prisoner, when the use of it becomes illegal I will not do it (but ive already explained all this in global that day.

Enough with the banter and attempts at antagonizing guys this is for debating the rules of engagement.

Gambit Im fine with the 3 hour limit change. Muddy I am not fine with the raid base limit it will stay. If that is all the changes you guys want it is up to you to accept my request for the raid base to stay, if you do not wish it to the rules of engagement will be over and war will not happen.