PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Closed] Champions declaring war on 50 Yards

All declarations of war and surrender must be posted here. This allows everyone to be aware of the situation and avoid any conflict. Rules of Engagement must also be posted here.
Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Painted Ones

[Closed] Champions declaring war on 50 Yards

Post#1 » Sun May 08, 2016 2:45 pm

As it states we are declaring war with 50 yard cunt punts, any help via resources/provisions/assistance is welcome just pm me via the website or steam.

8/5/16 - 3pm so within 24 hrs will mean beginning at 9/5/16 - 3pm.

If they decide to surrender we will discuss the tribute in this thread.

War will end 29/5/16.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Re: Champions declaring war on 50 Yards

Post#2 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:33 pm

What are the terms youre asking for? I need to agree lol

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer

Post#3 » Sun May 08, 2016 4:54 pm

Most are as usually server rules. No passive kills, no extensive base destruction, 2 hr hostage time limit.

-3rd party tribes will supply resources but not help during base raids but may help during outside base pvp encounters.
-You may not turn dinosaurs that you engage with onto passive when it starts getting bloody to save it, if you bring it into the conflict it is viable to kill even if you turn it to passive.
-Raid bases are allowed (medium/small structures within close proximity to enemy base). These raid bases can be any material and have plant x or auto turrets placed on them.
-Using birds into pvp circumstances are considered killable no matter the "stance" if you bring a quetz out during a raid we will shoot it down as it is a possible counter attack etc.
-Anyone in your tribe during raids will be considered killable during raids, if they wish to leave and pve/farm etc they may not be allowed to return to the base to defend it, and if they do leave they must notify the other tribes leader. (Gambit/Panterra).
-Multiple entrances may be made on the outer base walls and behemoth fences etc for strategic purpose and will not be classed as extensive base destruction.
-Raiding may exceed 3 hour limit as we are both established tribes with large tier bases the pvp alone will take a while but the then needed time to raid and c4 may take more.
-Joining this time limit players who leave the raid area are not permitted to come back (this stops raiding in 1 hour, ppl dying leaving then coming back 4 hrs later and raiding agian).

If anything needs to be debated/removed/added please comment here.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#4 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Only issue im seeing is the exceeding of the timer allowed for a raid (more so due to real life restrictions )
Also..i find it intriguing a full tribe is asking for help against one half there size!

My tribe will comment as they need of if they wish to.

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer

Post#5 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:42 pm

Gambit wrote:Only issue im seeing is the exceeding of the timer allowed for a raid (more so due to real life restrictions )
Also..i find it intriguing a full tribe is asking for help against one half there size!

My tribe will comment as they need of if they wish to.

You've already told me you have around 8 players on Teamspeak that other night, and you also recently merged with ashes tribe correct?

As for help I know at least 6 tribes that wish to raid you but do not have the means to do so, and due to group tribe raiding being illegal this is their chance to help get some payback.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#6 » Sun May 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Where does it state group raiding is illegal? I merged with ashes and they then left the tribe and server.

Im definitely under players and have inactives.

You know i had people ask me to return to the server just to war you lol

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer

Post#7 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:06 pm

You may bring other players into the raid with more resources, but they must not have been part of the raid, e.g tribe mate logs in at base, and comes to where you are raiding with resources." <- rule

Does this rule not clarify only 1 tribe can raid not multiple? If not great hahah we have many wanting players to join our raid then but i thought that was illegal for multiple tribes to raid the one base together

And as for your being under players you already made your choice -

rule: You may only raid a base if you have sufficient reason to do so, this includes grudges, knowledge of high end gear to steal, tribe rivalry and such.

When you decided to kill our quetz, prince, and pick me up with created a further grudge from all the previous stuff, we know you have high end stuff due to the giga saddle/quetz platform etc which are lvl 80, and it is honestly global knowledge we have a tribe rivalry.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#8 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:21 pm

Panterra-Arius wrote:You may bring other players into the raid with more resources, but they must not have been part of the raid, e.g tribe mate logs in at base, and comes to where you are raiding with resources." <- rule

Does this rule not clarify only 1 tribe can raid not multiple?

you can have other tribes raid with you, but rules also state they cannot re-raid after a period of time. e.g they raid Bobs tribe with you, bob starts PvP'ing you and the other tribe cause of the raid . .. you still cant re-raid him for another 2 weeks
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#9 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:23 pm

My most valuable item is a journeyman torch mate. Come get it if you want

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer

Post#10 » Sun May 08, 2016 7:37 pm

Some allies already found muddies body with full ascendant gear and tools and weapons so unless he has all your tribes worth of loot that is another lie lol anyway thank you for specifying that munki :D