PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Let the fun begin

All declarations of war and surrender must be posted here. This allows everyone to be aware of the situation and avoid any conflict. Rules of Engagement must also be posted here.
Stick
Veteran
Tribe: Powerpuff Boys

Let the fun begin

Post#1 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:21 pm

I will try and set up two teams for a server war before the wipe...

Dankest will be one of the host tribes and we will use our base as the raid base for crafting and dinosaur storage.

Can another tribe put up their hand to host the other team for the war?

Once we have two tribes we can then discuss the rules and who will go into what tribe. If you would like to get involved or have any ideas, please let me know.

Stick
Veteran
Tribe: Powerpuff Boys

Re: Let the fun begin

Post#2 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Alright guys......

Mohicans have put up their hand to host the other team, so this is how its going to work.

You will need to opt into the war, please message me either here, steam or on the server so I can mark your name/tribe down.

To determine who is attacking or defedning we will get Munki to drop two bags, the host tribe that picks the bag that contains thatch will get to choose whether to attack or defend and the other tribe will get first pick of the tribes that will join them in battle (ill get to this shortly).

TRIBE/PLAYER PICKING-

This will work like the old schoolyard picking system. The Host tribes will each get to pick a tribe one by one to join them in battle. Once you have been selected the Host tribe that selected you will then invite you to join their tribe. Please remember to unclaim any dinos and pack them full of any supplies you will need for the war.

PLEASE REMEMBER this is all for fun - there are no enemies or alliances in this space, once you have been selected there are no swapping players or being upset because you wanted to be on the "other team". Im sure nearly everybody on this server would never have been involved in a war of this size, there are no Alphas or better teams in this war.

WAR TIME - im still unsure how this will work as both teams will need time to grind the gear they require for the war, you can start doing this before the merge or you can wait to do it as a team. Im hoping to kick it off at 10pm on Friday night but it may have to happen on Saturday so each tribe has a chance to get it together.

I will add updates and rules shortly - but at this stage there will be NO RULES

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Let the fun begin

Post#3 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Stick wrote:Im hoping to kick it off at 10pm on Friday night but it may have to happen on Saturday so each tribe has a chance to get it together.

Just a FYI, Friday will be as free for all, i will be on at 6:30pm to spawn ANYTHING for people, come to the pub .. at 12:01am Saturday (midnight) i will shutdown the server and do a wipe ... so i dont think you will be able to do this on Sat?
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net