PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Cancelled] It's time to end builders tyranny

All declarations of war and surrender must be posted here. This allows everyone to be aware of the situation and avoid any conflict. Rules of Engagement must also be posted here.
Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

[Cancelled] It's time to end builders tyranny

Post#1 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:02 pm

AS you all know builders on the center take up vast spaces of land and it's time they pay for it (in all reality they just want to build a new base and want their old one to go out with a fun sendout). So Friendly Roleplayers are calling on all allies to join our cause to demolish them. This war will only last from the 24th to the 26th raid weekend. I have been given guarantee by builders that no tribes that take part will be hit in retaliation from this how ever they still retain the right to hit you because it's still PVP.

Here are some of the agreed upon rules.

There will be one section of their base off limits as it's only dino storage however they will try to get as many dinos out of the way to prevent passive killings.

No caging allowed as we want people to have fun, however you can tranq people and leave them to wake up but no upping their topor.

If you sign onto take part of this raid and break the rules then you run the risk of builders wiping you in retaliation as this war is max damage allowed apart from the not allowed parts of the base which will be mapped out ion a picture and posted here.

It is also worth noting that if you agree to partake in this raid and inside raid someone using the temporary alliance set up you agree that your base can be wiped and all of your dinos killed.

My tribe will be building a well defended base with vaults inside, each tribe will get one vault each with a pincode only they and I know. (Don't worry I don't want to steal from you, I'm probably richer than you anyway) At this base you can store all of your raid dinos in safety and all of your raid gear.

So what to bring: In order to keep it open for the largest to the smallest tribe keep it simple. Ideally you will bring atleast 50 rockets and half a dozen launchers, and some dinos that may be useful such as turtles, rex, quetz, ptera etc... But be aware everything you bring you are at risk of losing it, however builders have assured me there will be loot in the base so it's a good chance for new players and old to get better bps, cementing paste, fert eggs maybe etc...

In the end these sorts of raids are what this game is all about so come along and join even if all you can supply is a ptera and a longneck.

If you're interested in partaking please post your interest in the comments and expect rules to change/be added as I have likely forgotten things. :mrgreen:

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Re: It's time to end builders tyranny

Post#2 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:34 pm

This honestly made me lol!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

d3p014
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Gypsy Roamers

Post#3 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:45 pm

Save a vault for The Walrus Pit! We're in :D

Had enough of these Builders and their building! :P

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#4 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:32 pm

Alright, here's the deal:

As Ragnar has said, we want to redesign our mess of a base and thought this would be more entertaining that spending a few hours with the demo gun.

Because of family commitments with some of our tribe, the raid will have to take place during the day on Saturday (Feb 25) and end 3pm Melbourne (Aus) time unless we negotiate another time (if we stick with the four hour raid time, that's still a long stint, 11am-3pm). We could also do the Sunday with no time restrictions really, however we would prefer the Sunday to re build our new base.

Overview:
    1) Yes, we will not retaliate because of this raid. We were the ones who put out the challenge, so don't worry. But, this is still pvp so remember that, and this declaration will not make you 'safe', just no different than if the raid hadn't of taken place.

2) It is true, there will be loot. We know it will cost you to raid us, so there's no real incentive like loot ;) we don't normally store fert eggs, but for this weekend, as well as bp and kibble, Black Jesus said he will breed up some of our older dino breeding stock (sorry, you're still not getting our best bred lines :P). For some of you newer players these eggs should be quite useful, I'm talking argys, pteras, therizinosaurus, etc. that should still hatch out over lvl 200 with decent stats. If we lose, Giggs will also open his hatching pen on one of his battle brontos and give eggs away in the fridges there. As for the blueprints, I know Jesus isn't happy about some of it which means that if a certain tribe gets his favorites and doesn't let him still use it when he wants I can't guarantee he won't keep at you until he gets them back ;) He's agreed that the tribe can keep them as spoils of war but he still wants access to use them or he's going after that tribe.

3) The area beneath the cliff we built our base on is our egg farm (I will include a photo later in the week once we start moving dinos so you can easily see what I'm talking about). For the raid period, we will be storing the vast majority of our dinos down there to keep them safe. They are OFF LIMITS as they also include our breeding stock and WE WILL NOT BE USING THEM IN THE BASE DEFENCE. Any player who attacks/kills these dinos or seriously breaches what we agree here will be open to full retaliation from us as if we were back playing on official; yes, that means we could wipe you regardless of whether your base is open or dinos set to passive (as long as you don't be a dick and touch our breeding lines Giggs and Jesus won't touch you :P). If I feel that any rule you broke was on purpose, and not an accident, this very well may happen. Munki has also said to me that as long as I make this clear here on the forum (I will also remind on global prior to the raid), and we as a tribe act out our retribution during that raid weekend before midnight, then it's ok. After that, rule breakers will be faced with Munki's consequences which is most likely going to result in some temp/perm ban depending on what they did.

4) We will not use any of our gigas or brontos, we will store them all down with our other dinos at the egg farm.

5) There will be no caging. So you don't have to worry about wanting to join the fight, bringing all of your raid gear only to be tranqed and caged for two hours of the raid. Tranqing is still allowed, but no topping up the torpor.

6) Heads up: I will be recording the raid. I also assume Munki might drop in to watch, maybe ;P

7) Excessive damage? What's that? As the purpose of us accepting an almost official server like hit on our base is to have the area clean to start afresh, we will most likely have our new base materials built and ready to go by then. At the moment we will be storing all of those materials on one of our brontos most likely, so again, don't touch the passive dinos at the base of the cliff or we will hit you... hard.

8) We agree not to touch Ragnar's raiding base he will be building nearby us until the raid starts. Ragnar and I are still negotiating the ins and outs of his raiding base, which will also come down to how many people will be against us (attackers need a chance to win, as do we; we still have bp and high end gear on the line we don't want you getting your mits on). This will hopefully be finalized in a day or so and posted here.
If I, or my tribe think of anything else it will be posted here and possibly in global as well on the Centre map. If you have never been in a big raid before, I recommend joining up as these kinds of raids don't happen often, and on Munki's servers you will usually not find a tribe willing to essentially allow an almost official-like hit on them unless it's pre-wipe ;P

(Goes without saying: with this happening, no arena events will be happening on the Friday, and it may be a week or so before I create another addition to the arena :P)

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#5 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 pm

d3p014 wrote:Save a vault for The Walrus Pit! We're in :D

Had enough of these Builders and their building! :P

I wonder if Walrus tastes good? XD

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#6 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:26 pm

OK here's the extras after Ragnar and I have had our chat:

1) Raiders are allowed to have their raid base built with 1 vault per raiding tribe and enough turrets to defend against wilds and other server players who may try to monopolize on the raid by raiding the raiders. They are still not to return to their main base, like normal, just use the one Ragnar builds.

2) The defenders (Builders or any other player who decides to defend) will not attack the raider's raid base. Ragnar also agrees that this raid base will be pulled down within half an hour or so of the raid ending.

3) "Runners" on foot will not be attacked outside Builder's walls unless they attack first or obviously pass the threshold of our perimeter wall. (So the raiders can enjoy actually making it to the base without us picking you up and dropping you into our turret fire while they're running from their raid base). This may or may not change if our turrets manage to get fully drained.

4) No caging/hostages. We can tranq each other, but no upping torpor

5) It's full damage once in the base. Go nuts trying to get in, and we'll go nuts trying to defend.

6) Builder dinos that are not stored at base will be stored down beneath our cliff by our egg farm. These dinos are OFF LIMITS with extreme consequences if touched (see above post about this).

7) Raid is to go until raiders run out of gear, 3 hours from start of raid, or raiders get what they want.

8) Raid will start approx. 11am Melbourne time on Sat 25th (this Sat). That's roughly 1pm NZ time I think... I'll obviously be going off Melbourne time lol

9) Even if we 'win' we'll still have eggs to give away for your efforts (see earlier post)

I'm sure Ragnar can add anything if I've forgotten. Like mentioned earlier, we will be rebuilding on this space, and the fact we can use this as a 'training session' in raiding/defending as well is just a bonus. It would be best that players state here on the forum if they are interested in joining so we have a record, even if you just bring a bird, rifle and some bullets to the fight. Otherwise, if you engage with either side on the day of the raid, it will be assumed that you are accepting the terms in this thread.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#7 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:29 pm

Think you covered it all. Ideally if you're interested send me a message on steam or on the forum with what sort of equipment/dinos you can bring with you so I can get a rough idea of what we have to work with.

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#8 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Blue area = OFF LIMITS. Due to sloths, rexes and troodons spawning in that area and having been known to spawn INSIDE our egg farm we will have a few dinos on neutral for the sole purpose of protecting our passives from wilds that might spawn in that large area (we have lost easily 50-80 dinos from that despite our buildings and foundations there). We don't want kill messages distracting us from our defense because some theri spawned in and has started slashing at our breeders.

Red = where our base is meant to be. It hadn't rendered in though when this screen shot was taken obviously. Up there is where the action will be.

Egg farm2.jpg
Egg farm2.jpg (785.6 KiB) Viewed 11444 times

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#9 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi all,

Sadly the call to arms hasn't been much of a success. Us Builders will still be pulling down our base this weekend and rebuilding it into something we're happier with, but the 'war' on us as outlined above seems it won't go ahead. Ragnar tells me he's already put a message out over global about this. Looks like we'll just keep on building and our tyranny won't be at an end any time soon ;P

Happy raiding all! ;)

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#10 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Wait so we blow up the part in blue right?