PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Server Events and Competitions

Announcements for Special Events and Competitions will be posted here. Keep a look out.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Server Events and Competitions

Post#1 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:33 pm

Hey Guys/Gals and inbetweens...
Dino race is coming up and a few people have suggested we make this a regular thing, not just dino racing but other events such as treasure hunts and battles....
feel free to give suggestions, and i want as many ideas as possible to keep it interesting.... yes there will even be capture the munki!
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Diz
Survivor
Tribe: Treasure Hunt

Re: Server Events and Competitions

Post#2 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:46 pm

I have an idea for a battle arena in mind, not just an open square will have windows doors, different levels. Can be teams or 1v1 with guns and melee weapons, i will have to get the resources to build it though.

Sekhmet114
Dino Master
Tribe: Bronies

Post#3 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:53 pm

I like the idea of mystery dinos above 120 being spawned.... finders keepers ;)

Bearing in mind that someone else can fire the final taming shot, spurring tribe wars if you will :P

Panterra-Arius
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Painted Ones

Post#4 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Listed some of these in pm's but so everyone can debate them. Some have already been mentioned in comments but Ill try to full them out with detail.

Head Hunter- Certain players have prices over their heads, so you must kill them, acquire their Specimen Implant. After a set period of the Event being open, all implants collected will be cashed in for a reward. Whether it is 1k cement paste or gunpowder etc per implant or 1 implant = tryk tamed, 2 implant = full flak armor, 3 implant = apprentice metal tools etc.

Arena Fights- Set up a actual area via admins commands (im happy to design and create this) and then hold gladiator fights, 1v1 - man vs dino - tribe vs tribe. The Victors win a prize. Whether it is donated via other tribes/admin spawned/ or a entry fee that goes to a jack pot i.e. 500 metal ingots to enter, winner takes all. MAP IDEA http://www.airsoftsociety.com/images/8/ ... t-town.jpg

Boss Fights- Admin spawn in large arena one of the bosses to fight, defeating it grants max gear. Do world save before tournament so all dinosaurs killed during may be re-spawned maybe? MAP IDEA https://i.ytimg.com/vi/qzkg8b64ltc/maxresdefault.jpg

Hide and Seek- Spawned in Dinosaurs that are claimable by anyone, max level with custom colour design via admin commands. Have a special sort of riddle to their where abouts.

Air Drop- Several Small storage boxes around the server with 2 standing torches beside them lite with special gear/loot in them. Preferably enhanced (ramshackle/apprentice etc)