When: Sun 26th Feb 2017 @ 8PM NSW Time (has to be weekend due to structure protection)
Additional:There will be a judgement on "Best Raft Design" votes will be taken on the forum AFTER the battle, with final judgement given by DrunkMunki
- 1 Raft Per Tribe
- Cannons, Catapults and Balista Only (No Auto Turrets, Species X....)
- Players can use Grenades, Smoke Bombs, Poison Grenades and Underwater Mines
- Clubs are permitted, no long range weapons and no hand guns.
- Main structures on raft MUST be wood
- No size limit
- Structures can go 1 level below water level
- Players cannot be armed (no guns or rocket launchers...) and must use the main weapons on the raft
- Players can wear any type of armor
- No Beds or sleeping bags, you die that's it for you.
- Rafts can have small to medium sized dinos onboard.
- Can watch from the air only.
- Must NOT get too close to the battle.
- Must NOT get involved in anyway, pick up players, drop items/dinos.. watching only.
- Tribes still in the battle cannot have anyone spectating.
- your welcome to stream it, or wait for the video to be uploaded.
- There will be one raft, center of battle zone in a glass box for other spectators, you take the risk if you die there!
Each Raft will be given:
- 1x Cannon with 50 ammo
- 1x Balista with 50 ammo
- 1x Catapult with 50 ammo
No Entry Fee - Open to All
Players must make their way to the starting spot on their own, starting point either at carno island or main island beach, doesnt matter where aslong as its within the boundaries.
Prize goes to Last Raft Floating where either all the other players have been eliminated or last tribes raft is still a float.
- Winners Prize: Industrial Refining Forge, or 2 Skins (Player and/or Dino or Item)
- Boat Design Award: 1 Dino Skin
All other contestants receive: 1 metal pick, axe, sickle, pike & spyglass AND a sparkler (to be claimed on the day only)
* suggestions welcome
Will NOT be streamed on YouTube due to last issues with delays and lag, but video will be uploaded and link provided here.