PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Free Spawn in and Mess Around Before Wipe... Event

Announcements for Special Events and Competitions will be posted here. Keep a look out.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Free Spawn in and Mess Around Before Wipe... Event

Post#1 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Hello All,
On Wed 31st of May and Thurs 1st of June I will be spawning anything your heart desires (within game limits) at the pub between 6:30pm-9pm on The Island Server (yes you can have a wyvern).
From that point on the server will be a free for all with structure protection disabled and rules.

Hope to see you there!
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

Re: Free Spawn in and Mess Around Before Wipe... Event

Post#2 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:25 pm

Keen but scared at the same time!

El_Jefe
Dino Tamer
Tribe: CNA

Post#3 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:47 pm

I am hoping to get any players interested to all band together and assault my base on Wednesday night at around 7pm. Depending on how many people are interested in the attack front, I may get some other players to assist me in the defense. Ideally this will be a no holds barred foundation wipe to send my pretty little base off in style, so I hope to see a lot of you there. If you dont finish the job on wednesday then we can carry on over to Thursday and you can all keep trying ;)

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#4 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:06 pm

El_Jefe wrote:I am hoping to get any players interested to all band together and assault my base on Wednesday night at around 7pm. Depending on how many people are interested in the attack front, I may get some other players to assist me in the defense. Ideally this will be a no holds barred foundation wipe to send my pretty little base off in style, so I hope to see a lot of you there. If you dont finish the job on wednesday then we can carry on over to Thursday and you can all keep trying ;)

So in for this! To be honest I think this would be a great finale to the server. We organise two teams: defenders and raiders and we go nuts after getting gear from Munki at the pub XD XD

(After I've had a chance to tour your pre-destroyed base of course ;P)

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#5 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:08 am

El_Jefe wrote:I am hoping to get any players interested to all band together and assault my base on Wednesday night at around 7pm. Depending on how many people are interested in the attack front, I may get some other players to assist me in the defense. Ideally this will be a no holds barred foundation wipe to send my pretty little base off in style, so I hope to see a lot of you there. If you dont finish the job on wednesday then we can carry on over to Thursday and you can all keep trying ;)
Everyone do this! Last wipe we did the same thing and it was so much fun the only shame was that not everyone partook in it. It's a good way for the noobs to learn some raiding techniques from the pros and it's a good way to send your dinos out in style.

Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

Post#6 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:52 am

I would be keen to join on for this. Will be good to see some of the pros going all out! Might help me learn some new stuff

Smurf
Dino Master
Tribe: Tribe of Smurf

Post#7 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:59 am

I will def be on for that. Now when munki says he will spawn in anything will I get my Laser shooting rex haha.

El_Jefe
Dino Tamer
Tribe: CNA

Post#8 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 am

Everyone should know that I have 2 other people interested in defending my base with me, however I will not be calling them in unless we get over 10 attackers because I feel like that is a decent balance point.

Smurf wrote:
I will def be on for that. Now when munki says he will spawn in anything will I get my Laser shooting rex haha.

That will be good to see smurf, If you want to see whether Righto, Plex and Soc are interested in joining the assault that would be really great. Should be nice to put all my gigas to work on your tek rex ;)

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#9 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:23 pm

El_Jefe wrote:Everyone should know that I have 2 other people interested in defending my base with me, however I will not be calling them in unless we get over 10 attackers because I feel like that is a decent balance point.

Smurf wrote:

That will be good to see smurf, If you want to see whether Righto, Plex and Soc are interested in joining the assault that would be really great. Should be nice to put all my gigas to work on your tek rex ;)

Oh I would love to see if Munki will let me have a tek giga to play with you ;)

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#10 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Alright: Organised WAR! Keen to know who's in, and more specific time/date. I know Munki said he is spawning in stuff on Wed and Thursday, but for one of those days (maybe both, but one would be easier) I will be on to record this epic war! It would also possibly be good if I have a few people on ts while recording to assist me in 'commentary/fun banter' and to direct me to the action ;) Hopefully there are enough 'attackers' so Jefe and the other defenders have their hands full :D

At the moment I'm thinking maybe the Wednesday night for the all out assault? I can be on from 6pm and will record from then on. I'll then edit the video down to the best 30-50 minutes or so and see how it plays out :D