PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

SoTF: 1v1 Battle - October 28th @ 7pm

Announcements for Special Events and Competitions will be posted here. Keep a look out.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

SoTF: 1v1 Battle - October 28th @ 7pm

Post#1 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 am

Server: New Server will be setup, but will use the settings for ![AU/NZ] 1v1-FFA-60mins-20xAll-spectate
When: Saturday, October 28th @ 7pm NSW time
Fee: There is NO entry fee, open to all, but server will be limited to 40 players
Prize: First player will get a $50 steam card, Second player will get a $20 steam gift card

[Additional]: Spectate will NOT be enabled to prevent abuse, event will be streamed on youtube, subscribe to our youtube channel for quick access.

Server Name will be: [AU/NZ]PlayArk.com.au-Event
Password to join will be: Survivor
password is used to ensure people from the event know about it and not random joins.

Chat from: Twitch and Youtube will be shown, as it will be restreamed on Twitch, there will be about a 10 second delay!

* note if there are less than 6 people playing... the event will be cancelled.

How to Join:
  1. Load up SoTF
  2. Click "Play Unofficial"
  3. Check the box "show password protected"
  4. Find the server name: [AU/NZ]PlayArk.com.au-Event and click join
  5. Enter password Survivor
  6. Wait for players to join, there is a 20min countdown.

- Server will become online at 7pm NSW time, game will start between 7:20pm-7:30pm

Twitch Viewing Link - https://go.twitch.tv/drunk_munki

*** UPDATE ***
As only 1 player attended the event, it was cancelled.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

CodaCat
Elemental Killer
Tribe: Catz [A.E.S]

Re: SoTF: 1v1 Battle - October 28th @ 7pm

Post#2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:16 am

I'm in!!!!
ill have to do some training though. do u have a continuous Ark Survival of the fittest server on so i can munki?
who else is in maybe we could train together? I mean i kill u with ease! :twisted:
Munki if u have a list of attenders and competitors I'm in both. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sincerely CodaCat
Codaf

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#3 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:53 am

Hey Coda,
yes we have a 1v1 server and a v2v2 server, you can see their details on the "Server Info" page or "Server Status" page

At the moment it will be impossible to track who will be joining, so the server will come online at 7pm, and people have 20mins to join to secure a spot

For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#4 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:17 pm

CodaCat wrote:I'm in!!!!
ill have to do some training though. do u have a continuous Ark Survival of the fittest server on so i can munki?
who else is in maybe we could train together? I mean i kill u with ease! :twisted:
Munki if u have a list of attenders and competitors I'm in both. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sincerely CodaCat

If you want to see some of us dying in past playthroughs Coda, check out some of the vids on Munki's channel *language warning though* ;P

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... S3pkJz9_Cn

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#5 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:19 pm

its all in good fun, gotta be in it to win it, even just hide until all players are dead :p

i will be having a 2v2 one later, see how popular this one gets.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#6 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Time for the king to come out of retirement

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#7 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Ragnarok wrote:Time for the king to come out of retirement

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#8 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:48 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:i will be having a 2v2 one later, see how popular this one gets.

From when we tried some of the 2v2 the spectator mode was broken/turned off.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#9 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Builder wrote:
DrunkMunki wrote:i will be having a 2v2 one later, see how popular this one gets.

From when we tried some of the 2v2 the spectator mode was broken/turned off.

With tribe vs tribe, spectator is only focussed on your tribe mates, to stop abuse... ya know pointing out where other players are..and spy on them.. where-as in the 1v1 its only 1 player so its less chance of cheating...

as with both spectator modes, players and spectators cannot interact, but there will be a discord channel where people spectating can comment.

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#10 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:45 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:
Builder wrote:
DrunkMunki wrote:snip
snip

With tribe vs tribe, spectator is only focussed on your tribe mates, to stop abuse... ya know pointing out where other players are..and spy on them.. where-as in the 1v1 its only 1 player so its less chance of cheating...

as with both spectator modes, players and spectators cannot interact, but there will be a discord channel where people spectating can comment.

Yeah that's what we figured when we were playing 2v2 or the 1v1 matches a few months ago. I only commented because I remember there was discussion at the time about spectating in the 2v2 and I know there was some confusion among some people (myself included at the time). Obviously cheating can still happen from spectators in discord/ts with the surviving players, but you can hope people can be good sports and not give some people unfair advantages no matter how tempting it can be lol

If I'm around during this event at the time I might try to record as well and upload it to the channel. If I win *cough, unlikely, cough hehe* then awesome, but if I die at least I can spectate and record other people's progress :D