PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

[Completed] ARK "TheIsland" moving to Sydney server

Pay attention to this space; this is where server updates, notifications and scheduled downtime are posted.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

[Completed] ARK "TheIsland" moving to Sydney server

Post#1 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:01 pm

Hey,
as you're all aware, people have complained about lag, rubber banding, blah blah blah... so we ended up buying a server, which i have finally placed in the Sydney DC.
Got a few people to test it and everything is running smoothly.

I will therefore be moving the Island server from the Brisbane server to the Sydney server on Monday around 7pm NSW time.
Downtime should be no more than 30mins.
- if there are issues we can always go back to the Brisbane server until the issues are resolved.

Currently due to storage limitations i can only move this 1 game over, the rest will need to be next year when i have the $$$ to buy more drives.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: ARK "TheIsland" moving to Sydney server

Post#2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:30 pm

Ok.
Server migration completed, you may need to search for playark in the server list if it doesnt show up, due to a new ip

will be monitoring for a few days to see how it is
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net