PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Scheduled Wipe - 02/Jun/2017

Pay attention to this space; this is where server updates, notifications and scheduled downtime are posted.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Scheduled Wipe - 02/Jun/2017

Post#1 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Greetings Survivors,
I believe there is some confusion on when the next wipe will be, so I thought I would clarify.

Server wipe will be Friday 2nd June 2017
Servers may be online later in the night or on the weekend (wipe is simple, getting the right stats and cluster right is a bit more work).

If you're not going to play during this time, may i suggest you try out our SoTF servers, or take a break... users who have registered on this forum will be sent an email a few days after the setup is configured, people who currently play will receive in game notice when the servers will be configured (people who currently play will know before everyone else ;) so they can get the good spots! ).

Any questions, post in the forum (under questions & suggestions, or under General), or in game, i would prefer it on the forum so if others have the same question, they can check the answer.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Scheduled Wipe - 02/Jun/2017

Post#2 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Wednesday (31/05/2017) and Thursday (01/06/2017) around 6:30pm-10pm on TheIsland Server ...will be a free for all, where i will spawn in whatever weapons/dinos...u want, even stuff from SE .. only rule is pub is offlimits to destruction/pvp while this happens so we have some civility and safe location while people battle it out (your welcome to organise some pvp events with other players).

- TheCentre and Scorched Earth wont be wiped until i have finished setting up the Sydney Server so you are welcome to mess around on them while i work away,
-- Sydney server will become PvE, Scorched Earth and Whitelisted server.
-- Brisbane server will become the PvP server
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net