PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Ragnarok PvE moving to new save file

Pay attention to this space; this is where server updates, notifications and scheduled downtime are posted.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Ragnarok PvE moving to new save file

Post#1 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:15 pm

Hello All,
As discussed in discord..
I will need everyone from the current Ragnarok map to transfer over to the NewRagnarok map..
This is due to lag saving and save file issues as the save is over 800MB (which the server needs to update and save every 15mins).
As the server has not been wiped in over 3 years and there's been a lot of ark changed over those years, its best to get everyone over to a new save file so none of the crap is left.

I will give everyone 1 month to transfer over and see if there's any stragglers (deadline can be extended if needed).. please dont feel rushed you need to do it in 1 day..
Once confirmed everyone has moved, i will move the save file back to the original server.
ONLY RULE is... do NOT take an existing players location, please check the old map before moving there to confirm

any issues please let me know ASAP

NewRagnarok.PNG
NewRagnarok.PNG (277.55 KiB) Viewed 202014 times
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net