PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Greeting

Hello and welcome, why not introduce yourself. Even if its just to say Hi!
Admin
Site Admin
Tribe:

Greeting

Post#1 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:27 pm

Greeting fellow Ark'ers!
My name is Simon and i am the admin of the server "[AU] - playark.com.au - Free To Play"
if you have any problems or questions please don’t hesitate to contact me or post in the forum.

Taniwha
Survivor
Tribe:

Re: Greeting

Post#2 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:09 am

Any reason why we cannot see the server in the list anymore?

There was a bunch of us playing, and the only way we could get in was by using steam to join one of our group. Now we are all offline, cannot rejoin the server as its not in the list.

Admin
Site Admin
Tribe:

Post#3 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:46 am

Hello Taniwha,
This website isnt the official site (i havent seen anything apart from steam where you can contact the developers).
But I believe the issue was fixed with a patch released today, see http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/di ... 664474477/

Taniwha
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#4 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Thank you for your response, I was well aware this isnt the offical website, I was just asking if there was a reason YOUR server wouldn't be showing up.

However it seems if you go through the Steam server list, you can find it there and join through steam rather than ingame.

Admin
Site Admin
Tribe:

Post#5 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:39 pm

Taniwha wrote:Thank you for your response, I was well aware this isnt the offical website, I was just asking if there was a reason YOUR server wouldn't be showing up.

However it seems if you go through the Steam server list, you can find it there and join through steam rather than ingame.

Hello Taniwha,
Sorry for the miscommunication.
Yeah a lot of people are complaining a large portion of servers are not showing, i believe this issue is being worked on.

I have created a Topic which shows people how to connect without using the in game list.