PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Na-Nu Na-Nu

Hello and welcome, why not introduce yourself. Even if its just to say Hi!
Mork
Survivor
Tribe:

Na-Nu Na-Nu

Post#1 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Na-Nu Arklings,

I've been soloing (I is casual due to wifeling) on an official server and thought... meh Unofficial will be more fun.

So thought I'd pop in to check you all out, and say Na-Nu Na-Nu of course.

Quick Questions: How often do you do a server wipe? How many tribes do we have going? If I create Dodo army do i have a chance? :D

Look forward to joining you all.

Mork!

Muddy
Dino Master
Tribe: A.E.S

Re: Na-Nu Na-Nu

Post#2 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:52 pm

Hello Mork, and welcome to the PlayArk server. I have been on the server for around 8 months and have only seen 1 wipe, and that was because some mods stuffed it up so the Admin has done away with any mods.

There is about 3 major tribes, and at least 5-7 smaller tribes... along with several solo players.

I'm sure your Dodo army will have a great chance..... until they have to go into battle!

I'm Muddy, the self appointed new player helper, so if you need help in game just hit me up in chat. I can supply a basic starter kit consisting of metal tools, leather or chitin armour and some basic weapons to those that would like to get a quicker start.

Herb island has also been setup for new players to get to lvl 30 without fear of attacks or raids. You will find several huts with basic equipment to help you get started.

Be sure to check out the server rules Found Here, as you will not want to fall foul of the Admin, Drunk Munki.

Have fun!

Mork
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#3 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Thanks Muddy,

Good to know.

Herb island is a little boring though, nothing like a predator interrupting a lumberjack session to get the pulse racing. :shock:

Does the playark server have increased settings to make leveling, harvesting and training quicker?

Cheers,

Mork.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello Mork,
Welcome to our little community.

you can find the server stats here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Mork
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#5 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Thanks Drunk Munki,

Have the number of engrams awarded increased? Or is that the same as Official?

Mork.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#6 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Mork wrote:Have the number of engrams awarded increased? Or is that the same as Official?

They probably have, haven’t really gotten round to recalculating the engrams again
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Mork
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#7 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Another important question.

What's the munki drinking? Nice red wine? :)

Thanks again, see you on the Ark.

Mork.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#8 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:03 pm

Just the blood of my defeated foes mixed with a nice cabernet

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#9 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:44 am

Don't hesitate to asking anyone from Avant Garde for help either! Always up for a chat, and always welcome in the servers Teamspeak :)

TS: ts36.gameservers.com:9173