PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Survivor Oz style !

Hello and welcome, why not introduce yourself. Even if its just to say Hi!
NealieGotcha
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Survivor Oz style !

Post#1 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:57 pm

Hey everyone !

My name is Chris, 30 from brissy, I play as NealieGotcha in ARK and currently after day 2 of owning the game i am sitting at level 21 with a few critters and dinos.

I must say i am having a blast and for the first time in a long time an adrenaline rush was felt through as video game !

After all my long effort building a nice house, it was taken over by theives on a US server which i joined randomly. So now i put it to you.. I really like this game and have a few good mates who intend to hook in and get this done, are there any good Aussie servers around ? as i assume this is only a community and please forgive me if i am wrong or should i buy / rent one for the long haul and if so.. referals anyone ?

I have alot i can offer anyone in the way of Tech assistance, Web Dev , in game topics and more to the point i am approachable and wanna have a great time, with like minded aussies would be great !

Thanks for having me here !

If you do see me my nick name in game.. I come in peace !

Congo
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Re: Survivor Oz style !

Post#2 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:27 pm

hey man if you ever need help just ask me ingame. im just waiting for a reply on an admin :). the server is nice just make sure you know who you part sides with. some people like raiding however there are people who control it :).

NealieGotcha
Dino Tamer
Tribe:

Post#3 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:36 pm

do you have any tips as to where i should set up camp or is it a case of a communal camp and i have to rent haha ?

Would love to begin my own tribe. !!! but i am ways from being in a position to do this, what kind of ping do you get to the server and is there a teamspeak we congragate in ?

few question sorry :P

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:57 pm

Hi NealieGotcha,
This server is friendly, if you need help in-game just ask, i suggest you join a tribe until you can get on your feet and then move on... just make sure the tribe knows your intentions.

I am the admin of this server, any issues please let me know, post on this forum or message me on steam (up to you to find me listed :lol: )

I have heard everyone loves this server cause its friendly and stable.. so please enjoy what our little community has to offer!
you have the whole world to explore!
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net