PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Hello

Hello and welcome, why not introduce yourself. Even if its just to say Hi!
Blizzard
Dino Master
Tribe: One Girl Wolfpack

Hello

Post#1 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:50 am

Hi guys,

I just wanted to finally introduce myself, as well as my two tribe mates, CodaCat and ForiousCat DJ. We are in Jurassic tribe (aka Tribe of CodaCat).

My name is Blizzard, I am 29 years of age and step-mum to CodaCat and ForiousCat DJ.

We are really loving playing on Ark together. Gaming is a thing we do together to stay connected while they are either home with us or with their Dad.

We used to be heavily into Minecraft and I ran our server for us to play on. Now we are very much into Ark and loving this server.

We had a shaky start to Ark and learned our lesson of being on the official servers! Was not a nice place at all and the boys got harassed on there, big time which was a shame because they really enjoy this game.

Please be patient with the boys as they may constantly ask for help or stuff (and me too haha).

We are always here to help and would love to get to the stage of being able to help people as much as they have helped us!

We will see your around the place! :D
Blizzard

Muddy
Dino Master
Tribe: A.E.S

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:57 am

Good to see families enjoying the server together.
Happy to help whenever i can.

El_Jefe
Dino Tamer
Tribe: CNA

Post#3 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Its nice to see that despite your rough start into the Ark environment, you have all battled through it and come out the other side as better players. Welcome Jurassic tribe, and as I am sure you know, I will almost always be around to help you out if needed, feel free to ask me for me in chat.

ellauther
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Post#4 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Good to see that family members enjoying the same thing together.