We have change the way we accept donations towards the community, we are now using Patreon.
Visit our link at https://www.patreon.com/GamingAlliance and donate and get some extra benefits while you are at it :)
PlayARK Australia is not run for profit and all donations goes towards this community.

Gday

Hello and welcome, why not introduce yourself. Even if its just to say Hi!
Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

Gday

Post#1 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:51 am

Hey guys,

So i figure its about time i introduced myself. I play under the Milhouse name mainly playing on the centre map though looking at switching to the island. I have a one year old boy and another one on the way due in july. I generally play during days off (the joys of being a casual retail worker :( ) and when i get down time with the family. I have about 130hrs played on ark now so i guess im still fairly new and pretty terrible at the game in general.

Anyways im always looking to make new alliances with people as being a solo tribe and player things can get a bit well umm difficult.

Shout out to munki for running amazing servers here! i would donate but i am poor ( sorry dude )

Hope to see you guys ingame. Feel free to add me on steam as well under the name : Slappy

Ironweight
Survivor
Tribe: Savage Goons

Re: Gday

Post#2 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Haha nice to meet you champ. Also congratulations on the kids you got, must be great being a father :D. Come on down to The Island, we are a bunch of friendly-ish people. ;)

Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

Post#3 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Only 5 weeks until the my next baby is due!

El_Jefe
Dino Tamer
Tribe: CNA

Post#4 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Milhouse wrote:Only 5 weeks until the my next baby is due!

I hope it picks up all the good stats dude

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#5 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Milhouse wrote:Only 5 weeks until the my next baby is due!

remember to give it narco berries before you go to sleep :)
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.com.au

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#6 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Welcome!