PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Hello + Help

Hello and welcome, why not introduce yourself. Even if its just to say Hi!
Arky
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Prehistoric

Hello + Help

Post#1 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:27 pm

Hello, Ive just purchased Ark and installed it today. Have had a mess around with it months ago, single player. Im from NSW. I am unable to locate your server in the server list. Ive searched the forums but cant seem to find it no matter how I search on the server list. Is there a trick? Do I need to have installed anything other than the game to play?
Thanks.
Jim.
ARKY

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Hello + Help

Post#2 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:35 pm

Jim_aus wrote:I am unable to locate your server in the server list. Ive searched the forums but cant seem to find it no matter how I search on the server list.
Jim.

Servers are listed at https://www.playark.com.au/server-status [link at top of page]
or just type in "playark.com.au" in the search to find them, we now have clustered servers so u will find PvP, PvE and PvPvE servers to your liking

Oh and welcome to the community!
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Arky
Dino Tamer

Post#3 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:40 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.
Apparently the server list mus not have liked my VPN, i had forgotten to turn it off, as soon as I did I found all your servers!
ARKY

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:18 am

How are you finding the server mate? and thanks for the donation.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Arky
Dino Tamer

Post#5 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:21 am

Great thanks. Im so new at the game, but so far most people have been pretty damn helpful esp considering its a pvp server!
A couple of people have really helped me out with items and a big ass wolf to get me around, now Ive finally found a spot for a base after 3 failed attempts (too close to others / practically on resources etc).
ARKY