PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Newcomers

Hello and welcome, why not introduce yourself. Even if its just to say Hi!
Necrotraxx
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Newcomers

Post#1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Hello everyone,

I am very new to ark and have a friend who will also be joining me on this journey to dino heaven, I plan to play pve with him and get to learning the basics so any positive input from our fellow community members here is very welcome.

Thanks for having a read and hope to see you lot in-game

Kinds regards,
Necrotraxx

Arknewbie2018
Survivor
Tribe:

Re: Newcomers

Post#2 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:35 pm

I am also a newbie to Ark in 2018 looking for a friendly Aus pve server for PS4 to join. Any help would be awesome. Happy to donate if I can be steered in a good direction, hopefully to a server with some land left to build on lol
Last edited by Arknewbie2018 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arknewbie2018
Survivor
Tribe:

Newbie to ARK 2018

Post#3 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Hi guys n gals, I have just experienced the pleasure of Ark and already hooked to the point I feel I must join a PS4 Aus PVE server, not ready to join PVP just yet as only learning of the possibilities in Dinoland. I would like to make a place my home in the land of bedrock and live like the flintstones. Hope eveyone is having an awesome start to 2018 btw. Happy to donate to the cause if steered in the right direction. Cheers
Cj

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:47 pm

Arknewbie2018 wrote:I am also a newbie to Ark in 2018 looking for a friendly Aus pve server for PS4 to join. Any help would be awesome. Happy to donate if I can be steered in a good direction, hopefully to a server with some land left to build on lol

Welcome Arknewbie2018,
this is mainly a PC community, but you are welcome to stick around to get pointers.. not sure if anyone else plays on console.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Arknewbie2018
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#5 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:53 pm

Thanks for such a quick response, let me know if you know of any good console server for me but would love to stick around, so much info for me to soak up. Happy to donate few bucks when I can. Thanks again DM.
Cj