PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Favourites

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Ron De Mexico
Survivor
Tribe: 8008315

Favourites

Post#1 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:30 pm

Hey all
Was wanting to get people chatting on the forums. So quick question time. What's your fav part of Ark?
Fav Animal on Ark? Fav Location? Just thought it would make for some interesting conversation.

I personally have enjoyed the breeding aspect. Fav animal would have to be the dire bear at the moment. Such a versatile mount. Fav location is the beaches they look so good even on low graphics settings.

So now it's your turn.
:geek: Ron De Mexico :geek:
8008135 ;)

John Rambo
Gatherer
Tribe: Lone Wolf

Re: Favourites

Post#2 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Favourite creature is the Dire Bear for me to, love the mobility speed and raw power they are capable of. Although it can be frustrating at times I really enjoy the building in game planning out projects, farming out the mats and problem solving as you hit obstacles during the build.

And enjoy the trading and selling creatures, good way to meet other ppl on server.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#3 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:47 pm

John Rambo wrote:And enjoy the trading and selling creatures, good way to meet other ppl on server.

who doesn't enjoy slavery! :)
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

John Rambo
Gatherer
Tribe: Lone Wolf

Post#4 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:08 pm

Might be on to something there Munki, now if the devs can just add in some electrified slave collars with a tracker imbedded I might be able to get my slave for hire business finally up an running. :|

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#5 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:09 pm

I'm a big fan of the Quetz. Having played the game on and off since it was first released this server is the first that I have actually had a Quetz (Thanks Chipacket) and it's versatility is great. I haven't got a platform saddle yet but cannot wait to start developing different structure designs to assist with building and taming. I may even start a Quetz farm :shock:

Notable entry by the Terror Bird as well, whilst I don't have one I did have a couple of <100 level carnos that I tamed for eggs, which were pulled apart by 4 terror birds like nachos at a footy game.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#6 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Hey Ron,
This reminds me of your tribe!!!
cc83c463c5c40befeec1a6ee60f69df7.gif
cc83c463c5c40befeec1a6ee60f69df7.gif (453.51 KiB) Viewed 7357 times
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

leslietamayo
Fresh Spawn
Tribe:

Post#7 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:57 am

fan of Quetz too.