PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Server Wipe Boosts Calrification

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
aquaman
Survivor
Tribe: Nephities

Server Wipe Boosts Calrification

Post#1 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if we could start up a post where we can update the changes and boosts that are temporary and changing from day to day?

As I understand it Munki has base protection on until midnight of the 11th November.

I also heard that we are ramping up the spawn rate from 1x to 2x the next four days.

Also I just noticed that with the stack mod Munki has graciously reduced the weight by 50% (is there anychance we can make this a Perminate feature?

Can someone explain to me bonus XP? Is it 4 time for this week then as of the 5th Novemeber it will be reduced to 2x and then to 1x for the remainder?

Is there any opportunity for us to prolong some of these things or make them more perminate in the server? especially the weight reduction.

Cheers

Aqua/Mosa MAN

Stick
Veteran
Tribe: Powerpuff Boys

Re: Server Wipe Boosts Calrification

Post#2 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:51 pm

aquaman wrote:As I understand it Munki has base protection on until midnight of the 11th November.

This is my understanding yes.

aquaman wrote:I also heard that we are ramping up the spawn rate from 1x to 2x the next four days.

Im not sure about this?

aquaman wrote:Also I just noticed that with the stack mod Munki has graciously reduced the weight by 50% (is there anychance we can make this a Perminate feature?

This is a permanent feature and Munki has no control over the weight reduction as this is built into the mod.

Can someone explain to me bonus XP? Is it 4 time for this week then as of the 5th November it will be reduced to 2x and then to 1x for the remainder?

Munki has stated this would be for one week after the wipe, so my assumption is the same as yours. The XP will return to 2x after the first week and stay that way as it originally was before the wipe.

aquaman
Survivor
Tribe: Nephities

Post#3 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:47 pm

Thanks Stick for the reply.

Thanks for clearing a lot of those things up for me. I hope not to see you on my Tribe log this wipe ;)

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:08 pm

thanks stick :)
Yes first week of wipe is 4x, then after that it will remian at 2x
I have upped dino spawns to 2.5x .. which may becausing abit of lag, no choice on that.
Saturday 12th is when Base protection will be disabled and every weekend after that.

This Friday is a get to know the server party at thepub, free dino painting.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net