PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

The Centre Map Arena Events

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Re: The Centre Map Arena Events

Post#11 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:39 pm

Next event is set and ready!

WHEN? Friday Feb 10, 7pm Melb/Syd time
WHERE? The arena of course! (48 50)
WHAT? Two teams... weapons tbc (thinking rifles + simple rifle ammo) and capture your enemy's dodo and bring back to your base OR have a flare in a box in your red or blue base. Your team loses if 1) all members are killed OR 2) your flare is equiped by an enemy player and fired into the air from your base. We can decide on the day.
RULES:
- BYO sleeping bags (I may have some prepped but eh, can't promise anything)
- Only three sleeping bags per player can be set up in your red or blue base in the arena. Fourth bag must be placed up in spectator arena named (OUT) for you to respawn at if killed a fourth time.
- You may loot other players you kill in arena and use their gear
- Wear the coloured gear I have made for you (so enter the arena naked ;P) and don't 'cheat' by wearing your enemies gear
- Only use prim. grade rifles (I can make some for new players who need them to borrow)
- Respect the event and don't use that time to engage in any grievances w players you may see there. If you and their tribe has an issue, deal w it in the arena or after the event! If I think of anything else we can discuss it later or here. So far already ~6 ppl or so are interested. Even if you don't want to play, you're welcome to spectate!

To make things interesting, there will be some little wild nasties running around underneath the players. If you fall off the thatch paths, you'll have to make your way quick to a green ladder before a dino or player picks you off!

20170209232315_1.jpg
20170209232315_1.jpg (422.11 KiB) Viewed 3454 times

20170209232332_1.jpg
20170209232332_1.jpg (427.43 KiB) Viewed 3454 times

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#12 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:48 pm

20170210211810_1.jpg
20170210211810_1.jpg (427.67 KiB) Viewed 3445 times

20170210221036_1.jpg
20170210221036_1.jpg (615.17 KiB) Viewed 3445 times

Builder
Ultimate Survivor

Post#13 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Next event is looking like it will probs be Friday Feb 17 unless otherwise noted. Most likely 8pm Melb time this time.

Ideas from ppl on the server so far:

1) Another red vs. blue game with similar or altered rules this time around (if using wilds on the bottom layer we've found dilos/troodons work best, nothing bigger and compys get eaten if we use them w others)

2) Tame gladiator match - 1 or 2 hour time limit to tame and drop your fresh tame into the arena. Have all attack each other. Tribe that owns the last surviving dino wins. Spectators can kind of be used as refs to ensure participants are actually using the freshly caught wilds. Once time limit is up, only dinos in arena can compete.

3) Another jousting match

Options 2 or 3 will require me to either extend the arena, or pull down the red vs. blue set up. I'll see if I can extend the arena over the week but can't promise anything.

Munki... any possibility of a prize for one of these events? Maybe spawn in a lvl 1 jerboa for the winner? :D :D