PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Tribes selfishly taming to many dinos causing lag

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Re: Tribes selfishly taming to many dinos causing lag

Post#41 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:39 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:And it only took getting rid of a friendly tribe who donates, cause they had a lot of dinos and a large base.

Damn.

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#42 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:55 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:
King_Kiff wrote:Decreased latency, pings is now a solid 40 where as before i had 80-100 regularly.

And it only took getting rid of a friendly tribe who donates, cause they had a lot of dinos and a large base.

Well one has to ask them selfs do you want an empty server with one tribe who donates?

Or would you maybe ask them to maybe consider how their play style affects a whole server of players? Simply lowering the amount of dinos they kept would have solved the problem. They didn't need to chuck a big tantrum after getting raided and having everything deleted. That was purely their choice. Poor sportsman ship was all I saw.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#43 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:15 pm

King_Kiff wrote:Well one has to ask them selfs do you want an empty server with one tribe who donates?

The difficulty is that Munki pays for the servers and is out of pocket $350 per month. So an empty server with one tribe who donates is actually the most cost effective server and therefore more preferable.

My loyalty is with Munki, I have yet to see a more patient, proactive and friendly admin - thats why I have stuck with him for nearly 12 months, resisting invitations to other servers.

These servers may not be perfect, but they are well managed and this management style has fostered tremendous communities within a very flawed alpha game framework.

Servers are cheap Kiff, maybe you could rent one yourself and have it set up exactly the way you want. :mrgreen:

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#44 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:15 pm

King_Kiff wrote:Well one has to ask them selfs do you want an empty server with one tribe who donates?

Or would you maybe ask them to maybe consider how their play style affects a whole server of players? Simply lowering the amount of dinos they kept would have solved the problem. They didn't need to chuck a big tantrum after getting raided and having everything deleted. That was purely their choice. Poor sportsman ship was all I saw.

Mate i suggest you think twice before pressing that submit button?
let just say, you have been banned TWICE
you actions directly influenced them leaving
many people have complained about your "game play" being more of "harassment"
you need to understand the difference between playing a game and playing for power...

im locking this thread cause its getting out of control and you have had your say.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net