PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

anyone having Auto poop/egg + Silo collector issues??

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Snipes
Fresh Spawn
Tribe: Vikings

anyone having Auto poop/egg + Silo collector issues??

Post#1 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:46 pm

since the release of this mod it was running perfectly. Had my eggs n poop collected fine then the silo collecting and making fertilizer fine.
Yesterday when the timeouts started to happen (wasnt able to get on for a few hours) i logged back in and my entire greenhouse was dead (no plants/fertilizer/seeds inside the crop boxes)
checked the silo and it had plenty of fertilizer and was still set to auto fertilize.
everything was irrigated
Lost 72 x plants also which were ontop with irrigation but not fertilized

Im curious if anyone else had issues like this? was or is there a bug on the auto fertilize??

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: anyone having Auto poop/egg + Silo collector issues??

Post#2 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:58 pm

Issue appears to be related to the Egg and Poop Silo... patch was just released, will update it soon

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PGjoan ... 2379672369
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#3 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Yeah Snipes I don;t trust anything to auto fertilise in this game, as I don;t know what plots are gonna get fertilised. There is no preference setting. I just let it store the fert and I place it manually

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:10 pm

DattoSSS likes to handle his own poop
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor

Post#5 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:41 am

Every man needs a hobby Munki..... :mrgreen:

Painthewarlock
Survivor
Tribe: Zug Zug

Post#6 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 am

I've noticed my egg collector no longer collecting eggs, would leave it for a while and check it, when it should have about 10+ eggs it has nothing, I saw one of my dinos lay an egg and as a test I left it to see if it would pick it up and it didnt, tried replacing it etc. just seems to have stopped working. Not a huge deal to me though, seems to have happened as soon as I tamed a oviraptor, I have it on wander and is weighed down.

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#7 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Painthewarlock wrote:I've noticed my egg collector no longer collecting eggs, would leave it for a while and check it, when it should have about 10+ eggs it has nothing, I saw one of my dinos lay an egg and as a test I left it to see if it would pick it up and it didnt, tried replacing it etc. just seems to have stopped working. Not a huge deal to me though, seems to have happened as soon as I tamed a oviraptor, I have it on wander and is weighed down.

In my experience with "other servers" that have used the standalone mod or this version or the whole Ark Advance mod this always seems to happen.

Works great at first then only when you are online, then only when you are within render, then not at all. I to have seen eggs sit there for the entire decay timer and not get picked up, while in the same pen another egg would get picked up straight away.

My conclusion = mod is buggy

It works good sometimes but the downsides of crashes, mod needing to be updated etc. and it not working don't make up for it I feel.

Get rid of it.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor

Post#8 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:16 pm

The collector wasn't collecting the other day possibly due to the Ark patch, typical bloody mod. Mine is collecting again and feeding my crops and I love the thing because it's just another time consuming errand I don't have to do.

King_Kiff wrote:Get rid of it.

So the mod that saves us collecting eggs manually, occasionally goes on the fritz causing us to occasionally collect the eggs manually. We therefore get rid of the mod causing us to constantly collect the eggs manually which we didn't like having to do occasionally, but now have to do constantly.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: