PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Hi new here and need help from anyone with admin cmd access on game?

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Plexor
Donator
Donator
Tribe: Zenith

Hi new here and need help from anyone with admin cmd access on game?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:55 am

Sorry if this is on the wrong forum and I can't find any section that is being labeled as "Support".

I am Plexor a new player on playark.com.au "The Island" server, I have just started playark.com.au server last Saturday at the North 2 spawning zone of "The Island".

I like the Taming rates, gathering and mods and played till I have advanced up level 38.

At around 12:05 - 12:15 am, 14th Tuesday Australian AEDT time I did a character "Upload Survivor Data" on a beacon thinking it will save my current character.

After clicking on the buttton I expect to see a upload UI indicator but it brought me to the character creation screen.

Not wanting to create a new survivor, I pressed the ESC button, it didn't allow me to exit the interface screen.

So I closed the game through windows "Task Manager" and the game crashed.

I logged into your server again to find myself on the character creation screen again so I just went through the character screen creation and find myself back to level 1, unable to go back to my base and have no access to my tribe's dino's as I am the only solo player.

I don't mind going back to level 1 however I do mind not able to ride my tames.

I have a good 200+ level trike and another 2 around 80's, 3 parasaurs - 2 of them around level 110 ish hanging around next to the beacon spawn location next to the beach on North 2 zone.

Does anyone here with admin access so they can do a "ForcePlayerToJoinTribe" command or the admin to become my tribe member and invite me back? ( if the admin can do a player rollback its good however I think for the convinience of other players progress the admin commands is much better choice).

I really appreciate it if anyone on "The Island" server with admin access could do something to fix this glitch I went through without knowing.

I'll be logging back into "The Island" server around 6 pm AEDT.

Thanks again,

Plexor.

Plexor
Donator
Donator
Tribe: Zenith

Re: Hi new here and need help from anyone with admin cmd access on game?

Post#2 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:25 pm

Problem fixed!

Thanks again DrunkMunki.

Close this thread.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Hi new here and need help from anyone with admin cmd access on game?

Post#3 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Hey Plex,
Yes, support is usually done through PM's as its usually private so people dont target you or gain knowledge about you...

and nice to see someone updating their post :)

issue has been resolved.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net