PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Bosses and Wild Dino damage

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Smurf
Dino Master
Tribe: Tribe of Smurf

Bosses and Wild Dino damage

Post#1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:16 pm

So I am thinking of attempting bosses and doing my research via forums and watching youtube videos and slowly getting there, but I am getting worried about the server settings and the 2x wild damage and .5 player damage when it will come to fighting them. Iv'e seen the majority of people saying for easy/medium brood u will need between 25k and 35k health and 500+ damage which is doable even as a solo but the added difficulty of server settings has kind of bummed me out as it seems the majority of tek stuff will simply be out of reach no matter the amount of grinding/breeding we do.
I would like to open a poll to ask Munki if we can change the boss setting to normal damage.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Re: Bosses and Wild Dino damage

Post#2 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Keep in mind mate that the rexs or whatever will be far far stronger than you will ever find on official or many other modded servers. You have 105 levels to chuck in a dino once it's bred which gives you a major advantage over official. Also Munkis imprinting values are insanely good. I had a rex on the island that had about 25-30k health and was hitting for 1k a hit against the broodmother. There was no reason I couldn't take another 19 of those rexs into the arena if I had wanted to.
Smurf wrote:So I am thinking of attempting bosses and doing my research via forums and watching youtube videos and slowly getting there, but I am getting worried about the server settings and the 2x wild damage and .5 player damage when it will come to fighting them. Iv'e seen the majority of people saying for easy/medium brood u will need between 25k and 35k health and 500+ damage which is doable even as a solo but the added difficulty of server settings has kind of bummed me out as it seems the majority of tek stuff will simply be out of reach no matter the amount of grinding/breeding we do.
I would like to open a poll to ask Munki if we can change the boss setting to normal damage.