PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

The center server.

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

The center server.

Post#1 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Hey guys.

Is it just me or is no one actually playing on this server any more these days? only seems to be a couple online at best.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Re: The center server.

Post#2 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Milhouse wrote:Hey guys.

Is it just me or is no one actually playing on this server any more these days? only seems to be a couple online at best.

There was a huge drop off after the flyer nerf. The center is a massive map I don't want to spend 30 minutes going anywhere on a quetz, so that's the reason im not playing it anymore. Also the fact there's no tek on center is a huge bummer.

Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

Post#3 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Ragnarok wrote:

There was a huge drop off after the flyer nerf. The center is a massive map I don't want to spend 30 minutes going anywhere on a quetz, so that's the reason im not playing it anymore. Also the fact there's no tek on center is a huge bummer.

Might be time to retire from the center map though its an awesome map. the travel time like you said is a major pain.

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#4 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:14 pm

I'm waiting for a wipe like a few players are before we go back.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#5 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:39 am

Ragnarok wrote:

Imagine how the map makers feel that are in the middle of finishing even larger maps, Ragnarok in particular (ironically) is apparently larger than the Centre and painful to fly across

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#6 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:48 pm

ergh...

Just wipe it. I'll donate some if you do lol. plus it will give the server a chance to get new players and thus hopefully attract more donations. because right now it attracts none.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#7 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:06 am

King_Kiff wrote:ergh...

Just wipe it. I'll donate some if you do lol. plus it will give the server a chance to get new players and thus hopefully attract more donations. because right now it attracts none.

If you want a wipe, then donate ... not gonna wipe until i am near the money needed. i dont expect everyone to pay for it, but when it gets close i will then buy it.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#8 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:43 am

DattoSSS wrote:Imagine how the map makers feel that are in the middle of finishing even larger maps, Ragnarok in particular (ironically) is apparently larger than the Centre and painful to fly across
I've been playing on a times 100 of Shingos Island at the moment. It's perhaps my favorite map, but if this server didn't have classic flyers it would seriously suck. The island is the only map that cruising around on land dinos doesn't legitimately suck on.