PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

A very well made video about the flyer nerf

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

A very well made video about the flyer nerf

Post#1 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:36 pm

This is worth watching.

Flyer nerf mythbusted

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Re: A very well made video about the flyer nerf

Post#2 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:03 pm

That's a poor video on the subject. He need not fly to the volcano to get metal. He literally decided to go past like 6 or 7 other viable metal deposits just to show that it takes a long to fly there and back.

Personally I like the balance and calling it a nerf is inappropriate. There will be more to come involving all the other creatures so I'd just say suck it up and get used to it.

El_Jefe
Dino Tamer
Tribe: CNA

Post#3 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:22 pm

Didn't make past the first 30 seconds kiffy? He was actually trying to demonstrate that the additional time taken to do a run to volc (most common mining spot, in case you weren't aware) since the nerf has in fact not been increased by much at all, even when travelling from one of the furthest regions on the map. He does all the maths in the video with some really great justification as to why the nerf doesn't affect peoples' metal runs as much as they say it has. I surprised you didn't get too far into the video, I could easily listen to that mans velvety toned voice all day long <3

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#4 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:21 am

El_Jefe wrote:Didn't make past the first 30 seconds kiffy? He was actually trying to demonstrate that the additional time taken to do a run to volc (most common mining spot, in case you weren't aware) since the nerf has in fact not been increased by much at all, even when travelling from one of the furthest regions on the map. He does all the maths in the video with some really great justification as to why the nerf doesn't affect peoples' metal runs as much as they say it has. I surprised you didn't get too far into the video, I could easily listen to that mans velvety toned voice all day long <3

I watched it. maybe it was his voice that got me going...

He really does sound annoying.