PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Dato's are you really playing?!

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Plexor
Donator
Donator
Tribe: Zenith

Dato's are you really playing?!

Post#1 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:10 pm

Someone is impersonating Datosss and sleeping peacfully on our recent raided "wiped out base".

The rules says to destroy and take out what you want however the person named "Void" level 8 destroyed one of our bases by blowing everything up.

And when I got to the scene I found a player named DatoSSS (Dat Cave) sleeping in the area.

Are you back or is it an imposter?

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Re: Dato's are you really playing?!

Post#2 » Mon May 01, 2017 1:58 pm

It is me mate. I spoke to Smurf this morning and he said your tribe had moved to the iceberg and no longer wanted the lake area, so he gave me permission to move in. I actually thought you were demolishing thats why I asked. If you are still using the lake thats cool I am just casually running around killing time.
Last edited by DattoSSS on Mon May 01, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Plexor
Donator
Donator
Tribe: Zenith

Post#3 » Mon May 01, 2017 2:05 pm

Ah I see, well I've got my tribe log filled with stone structures being destroyed and done by player "Void" - level 8 to be precise.

Again another "noob" who didn't read the rules and wiped the whole house of BigBoy's clean with only few foundations left.

I think the base protection wasn't on at that time past midnight and I knew as I went to bed past that time

Chatting with Jefe he said he saw VOID around late night so if you you spot them around the area there will be a reward waiting in resources.

I'll deal with them personally in game, you're welcome to take the oasis but I think you're far from danger.

DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

Post#4 » Mon May 01, 2017 2:08 pm

Thanks mate, all the best. Hidden Lake is actually a really bad PvP base site as raiders always have the high ground. I have nothing as I restarted so the only thing anyone raiding me will get is practice lol