PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Want your base/build recorded for posterity?

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Want your base/build recorded for posterity?

Post#1 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Do you have a base you're proud of? Care to preserve or show off? Let me know, and if free, I can jump on as a temp ally/tribe mate and record a 'tour' of your base or build. Footage will be published to Youtube. Any person who changes their mind after it's published and wants the video removed, just let me know and I'll happily do so.

I figured this might be of interest for people leaving the server, and/or pre-wipe.

Cheers,

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Re: Want your base/build recorded for posterity?

Post#2 » Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Bumping this post.

Wipe isn't far off (June 2nd). I've had a few people express an interest, so thank you to those people for letting me peak into your secret spots and see what you've had tucked away in your bases. If you would like me to record a base tour before the wipe, shoot me a message on steam or here on the forum. Maybe you have a base that's abandoned, but might still be there? Flying around the various maps, there are some nice abandoned bases I might just break into before the wipe if I didn't get a chance to have a legit tour of them ;P

Blizzard
Dino Master
Tribe: One Girl Wolfpack

Re: Want your base/build recorded for posterity?

Post#3 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:19 pm

How awesome!!!
Blizzard