PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Whitelist-Element

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Smurf
Dino Master
Tribe: Tribe of Smurf

Re: Whitelist-Element

Post#11 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:07 pm

DattoSSS wrote:Yeah I am conflicted on this one, I think Tek should be achievable however it should be the most challenging item on server, for people to strive for if they want to. Lets not forget that my thatch palace will last just as long as your Tek death star replica, as there is 24/7 structure protection.

Increased rates on PvP cluster? Go for it, as there is a time crisis to get that achievement and utilise it pre-wipe.

I can agree there and fighting bosses is the challenge and is fun that's what its all about what isn't fun is running around collecting everything too often to keep some things charged (water base), this time round I really want to try do a underwater base and that simply wont be possible with the current rates as a solo. See i'd see it the other way have pvp as normal rates as a lot of tek involves PvP but let the Pve side have fun with it let us fly around in jetpacks without worry of using too much, Let us try build a underwater Base that we can keep powered if life is too hectic and we cant get on for a few days.

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#12 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Ragnarok wrote:
Smurf wrote:
Seen that video, its Nerd Parade server they use this mod for their Element after bosses.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =920461401 which ads element shards to certain dino's (alpha) u kill.

No that mod is only for their latest server where the whole focus is only going to be on pvp tek nothing else. That mod has been set up for pure pvp what would be the point on pve you would be full tek in 2 days, where is the fun in that?

What happened to their GoT server? Didn't realise that season was over already lol that was quick.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#13 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Builder wrote:
What happened to their GoT server? Didn't realise that season was over already lol that was quick.
Crashed and burned cause it was shit lol, since their was no ascendant/ master craft gear the raids were pointless as people just whacked at peoples doors for half an hour to get like 500 metal.

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#14 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:18 pm

Ragnarok wrote:
Builder wrote:
Crashed and burned cause it was shit lol, since their was no ascendant/ master craft gear the raids were pointless as people just whacked at peoples doors for half an hour to get like 500 metal.

XD tbh I was wondering that when Nick introduced his 'Grand surprise plan' for that season. Was an interesting idea, not surprised it flopped. And as for the link I put up earlier to one of their boss videos, yeah, I was fairly sure they were standard element rates but wasn't going to fight about it given it was only an assumption I had and I know there are people out there who watch more gaming videos than I do *cough Ragnar*, *cough* ;)