PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

What macros do you use

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DattoSSS
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Solo Player

What macros do you use

Post#1 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:53 pm

I recently found a script for sale on Ebay which is supposedly safe but appears very much like a bot (if you now search for it and use it - be warned it looks dodgy and Battleye is unforgiving).

It set me thinking, who uses macros on their keyboards and if so - what are you using?

I have an Ozone Blade keyboard with 4 x macro keys, and I have tried a number of short key click macros with limited success, but interested to see what people are using and how effective they are. I realise the force feed cooldown has probably restricted macro use somewhat but I have heard of harvesting macros and other time saving key scripts.

Over to you....

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: What macros do you use

Post#2 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Just a message to those cautious to posting cause they believe its against the rules....
its not, macros are allowed.. hell i even use it, god mode, destroymytarget (saved me from RSI), forcetame...

yes yes, please macros are allowed and will always be.. aim bots... and other additional programs are not.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#3 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:59 pm

Never used macros. Keen to see what people write as I may look into using one. Been meaning to for a while for convenience sake lol

Stick
Veteran
Tribe: Powerpuff Boys

Post#4 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:04 pm

I am yet to use Macro's! However, if you don't use an auto clicker, then early onset of RSI is coming your way.

Nitephyre
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Crucifier

Post#5 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 pm

I use AutoHotKey to do a few things like crosshair, automine, autogather, autowalk and gamma 2/3.

King_Kiff
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: All Aussie Adventures

Post#6 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:56 pm

I used this for fast healing in game before the click nerf happened...

Now I am not sure what the smallest amount of microseconds is I can use to still make my auto feed faster then just clicking... Sigh :|

anyway I use autohotkey and this is/was my auto click script. It is very easy to modify to the set stack amount and clicks where ever the mouse pointer is 500 times at 1ms intervals.

The game still does accept clicks at 1 ms but only in game not in the inventory anymore.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;; Ark autohotkey script

#NoEnv
#Warn
SendMode Input
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

;; Global variables for toggles
toggle_attack := 0
toggle_e := 0
toggle_run := 0

;; 500 clicks macro
;; Press F4 to click 500 times at mouse position
F4::
Loop 500
{
Click