PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Issues with new servers --- post here

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Issues with new servers --- post here

Post#21 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Sanity wrote:
DrunkMunki wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:So the stacking mod on Scorched seems to be working fine now but It still didn't allow me to transfer silk to the island, I both uploaded it and had it on my body and neither way worked.

From what i've been reading its by design, where you can only transfer items and dinos, not resources... please correct me if im wrong.

silk should be transferrable at least on official always has been have vaults of the shit, sounds like it is a conflict. is it possible that it is due to not having the SE version of the mod installed?

unlikely as you need the mod on official .. maybe a conflict with stacker mod
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Chill
Gatherer
Tribe: The One

Post#22 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:39 pm

PvPvE The Centre

The taming still seems to be in the vicinity of 4x not the advertised 8x, according to dododex that is

Lucifer
Survivor
Tribe: Whatever

Post#23 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:20 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:
Sanity wrote:
DrunkMunki wrote:
From what i've been reading its by design, where you can only transfer items and dinos, not resources... please correct me if im wrong.

silk should be transferrable at least on official always has been have vaults of the shit, sounds like it is a conflict. is it possible that it is due to not having the SE version of the mod installed?

90% sure this is because of the scorched earth stacker mod not being on the island. Before the stacking mod was added to scorched earth you could take resources from scorched earth to the island and they would stay as the full weight non-stacking version and couldn't be combined with a stack of the same high stacking resource from that server. But if you tried to take any of the half weight high-stacking versions of a resource back it didn't work presumably because the mod makes different items to the default and wasn't on that server to load them. Sorry if this makes no sense.

Should be able to test tho by making salt/sulphur on the island with S+ grinder which should be full weight and low stacking since the scorched earth mod isn't on the island. If you can transfer that to scorched earth but cant transfer salt/sulphur created on the scorched earth version back it shows the mod not being on all the servers is the problem.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#24 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Lucifer wrote:
DrunkMunki wrote:
Sanity wrote:

90% sure this is because of the scorched earth stacker mod not being on the island. Before the stacking mod was added to scorched earth you could take resources from scorched earth to the island and they would stay as the full weight non-stacking version and couldn't be combined with a stack of the same high stacking resource from that server. But if you tried to take any of the half weight high-stacking versions of a resource back it didn't work presumably because the mod makes different items to the default and wasn't on that server to load them. Sorry if this makes no sense.

Should be able to test tho by making salt/sulphur on the island with S+ grinder which should be full weight and low stacking since the scorched earth mod isn't on the island. If you can transfer that to scorched earth but cant transfer salt/sulphur created on the scorched earth version back it shows the mod not being on all the servers is the problem.
Just made 200 fire arrows on scorched earth and they all disappeared when transferring so I think you're right that it may be about the missing mod.

Milhouse
Dino Master
Tribe: Floogals

Post#25 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:10 am

Chill wrote:PvPvE The Centre

The taming still seems to be in the vicinity of 4x not the advertised 8x, according to dododex that is

That is probably due to the dino food drain rate. I do believe its at 0.7 and not at 1 (default) but would have to get munki to confirm that.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#26 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:37 am

Ragnarok wrote:Just made 200 fire arrows on scorched earth and they all disappeared when transferring so I think you're right that it may be about the missing mod.

I have added the SE resource mod to the PvP servers, let me know if u can transfer now?
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#27 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:09 am

DrunkMunki wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:Just made 200 fire arrows on scorched earth and they all disappeared when transferring so I think you're right that it may be about the missing mod.

I have added the SE resource mod to the PvP servers, let me know if u can transfer now?

Seems to be working perfectly, thanks Munki!

Chill
Gatherer
Tribe: The One

Post#28 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:30 am

Milhouse wrote:
Chill wrote:PvPvE The Centre

That is probably due to the dino food drain rate. I do believe its at 0.7 and not at 1 (default) but would have to get munki to confirm that.

Yeah I think Munki updated the Island may not have the done the Centre...

If it's working as intended that's fine too, just figured the point of the 8x was to be able to perfect tame carnivores with just prime meat, saving the need for a lot of kibble dinos (or sheep hunting :P)

Also as a PS What the chances of getting Crosshairs enabled on PvPvE ??

Makes life a hell of a lot easier when dealing with multiple follows and particularly using the attack this target command.

Jaysee
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Belan

Post#29 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:15 pm

Hey Munki,

Not sure if others are having this problem, but mating two dinos didn't drop a fertilised egg, and put the mating female on cooldown. Also this cooldown is super long, 3 days for a rex when it used to be 1 day. This has happened twice now, with ankys and rexes.

Cheers
Jaysee

Sanity
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Send Nootz

Post#30 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Jaysee wrote:Hey Munki,

Not sure if others are having this problem, but mating two dinos didn't drop a fertilised egg, and put the mating female on cooldown. Also this cooldown is super long, 3 days for a rex when it used to be 1 day. This has happened twice now, with ankys and rexes.

Cheers
Jaysee

I do believe there is a limit on eggs that can be on the ground and if too may are new ones will not drop, i experienced this a lot during the valentines event when i was on official could that have been the issue in this circumstance? Also did you try leave and and enter the render again? In regards to the mating interval that does sound awfully high, is the mating interval set to default? @munki
Last edited by Sanity on Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.