PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Issues with new servers --- post here

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Re: Issues with new servers --- post here

Post#11 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 pm

Smilydon wrote:40 Player cap on PVP Cluster sucks, recommend lifting to 60 because full tribes can't get on as is and if it's going to be this active then more people are gonna start joining when they have a chance to, now that it's been wiped, that we're gonna seriously need the increase.

Haven't been able to get on today thanks to full server & as it stands right now it's "44/40".

yeah i will be increasing it next reboot, sorry.. didnt think it would be this popular.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Lucifer
Survivor
Tribe: Whatever

Post#12 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:03 pm

Lucifer wrote:The resource stacks mod doesn't seem to be working on the scorched earth PVP cluster server as everything is at default stack sizes E.G 100 wood / 200 fiber rather then the increased amounts.

Edit: Scorched earth resource stacks is working fine for sand/cactus sap etc its just the default items that aren't.

Just reinstalled and got rid of all my extra mods to try and improve fps and didn't actually download resource stacks mod until I joined the center so guessing the problem is just that the default mod isn't on the scorched earth server.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#13 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:16 pm

Lucifer wrote:
Lucifer wrote:The resource stacks mod doesn't seem to be working on the scorched earth PVP cluster server as everything is at default stack sizes E.G 100 wood / 200 fiber rather then the increased amounts.

Edit: Scorched earth resource stacks is working fine for sand/cactus sap etc its just the default items that aren't.

Just reinstalled and got rid of all my extra mods to try and improve fps and didn't actually download resource stacks mod until I joined the center so guessing the problem is just that the default mod isn't on the scorched earth server.

yup, looking at it now
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Crash
Survivor
Tribe: [Blackwatch]

Post#14 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:24 pm

PVP Servers not appearing in Unofficial, Friends or Favourites in-game, appearing as Not Responding or not visible in Steam servers and appearing as full with 44-48/40 when trying to join through a friend, despite only 35 people being online.

Anyone have any solutions to this? PlayArk PVP servers aren't even appearing when searching for them but the PVE servers are, I was on the PVP one last night and I can see in the queue / online players that people are still able to join it.

edit; since fixed. somehow. idk, i can connect now so all good.

CreeperSyn
Survivor
Tribe: Cursed Syndicate

Post#15 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:54 pm

the pvpve servers taming isnt right. It says its 8x taming but because the food drain is lowered to 0.3% they arent eating as fast.
I had a lvl 75 doed and dododex said on an 8x taming server it would need no narcs or things like that but because the drain is so slow i had to sink quite a bit into it when i only just restarted. I realise im writing this out terribly and im sorry haha but when its something like how much narcotic to use on something its hard and sanity worked it out to its acting more like a 3x server.

Sanity
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Send Nootz

Post#16 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:56 pm

PVPVE Cluster

Due to the food drain multiplier being 1/3rd of the defult (0.3-1) and taming speed being 8x you are technically only getting a bit under 3x taming speed as the knocked out dino is not eating at a normal rate.

"8x Taming Speed
0.3x Food Drain (Default is 1)
0.3x Water Drain (Default is 1)"
Last edited by Sanity on Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#17 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:06 pm

So the stacking mod on Scorched seems to be working fine now but It still didn't allow me to transfer silk to the island, I both uploaded it and had it on my body and neither way worked.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#18 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Ragnarok wrote:So the stacking mod on Scorched seems to be working fine now but It still didn't allow me to transfer silk to the island, I both uploaded it and had it on my body and neither way worked.

From what i've been reading its by design, where you can only transfer items and dinos, not resources... please correct me if im wrong.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin

Post#19 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Sanity wrote:PVPVE Cluster

Due to the food drain multiplier being 1/3rd of the defult (0.3-1) and taming speed being 8x you are technically only getting a bit under 3x taming speed as the knocked out dino is not eating at a normal rate.

"8x Taming Speed
0.3x Food Drain (Default is 1)
0.3x Water Drain (Default is 1)"

that food/water drain is for players only....
Dinos are set to 0.7 .. i can change it to 1 as i was un-aware food drain affected taming (usually set it lower to reduce wild dino pops being devastated)

I have changed it back to 1.0 and will apply at 5am reboot

Sanity
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Send Nootz

Post#20 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:So the stacking mod on Scorched seems to be working fine now but It still didn't allow me to transfer silk to the island, I both uploaded it and had it on my body and neither way worked.

From what i've been reading its by design, where you can only transfer items and dinos, not resources... please correct me if im wrong.

silk should be transferrable at least on official always has been have vaults of the shit, sounds like it is a conflict. is it possible that it is due to not having the SE version of the mod installed?