PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Wyverns on the island?

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Smite
Survivor
Tribe:

Wyverns on the island?

Post#1 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:53 pm

Am I missing something?
I haven't played in a while is there a place to tame Wyverns on the Island map?
Is there downloads within the cluster?
Couple of tribes seem to have high level ones already I had thought that stuff only happened in Official etc where you can download dinos or is this now a thing?

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Re: Wyverns on the island?

Post#2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 am

This is now a thing on Munkis servers as he has scorched earth in every cluster so you can transfer wyverns/eggs over to the Island and Center.

Smite
Survivor
Tribe:

Post#3 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:14 pm

OK cool thanks for the clarification, bit of a bummer from my perspective because me and my crew are pretty small time and if messes with the balance of the map IMO but if I hadn't asked I would've kept wondering about it, cheers dude

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#4 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Smite wrote:OK cool thanks for the clarification, bit of a bummer from my perspective because me and my crew are pretty small time and if messes with the balance of the map IMO but if I hadn't asked I would've kept wondering about it, cheers dude

I have allowed them because they are slow to maneuver, they may shoot fire/lighting but can still be attacked, and you can also have your own to defend and you can always shoot off the rider!.
All 3 clusters (PvP, PvE and PvPvE) all have SE attached.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Builder
Ultimate Survivor
Tribe: Builders/The Datcave

Post#5 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:36 pm

DrunkMunki wrote:
Smite wrote:OK cool thanks for the clarification, bit of a bummer from my perspective because me and my crew are pretty small time and if messes with the balance of the map IMO but if I hadn't asked I would've kept wondering about it, cheers dude

I have allowed them because they are slow to maneuver, they may shoot fire/lighting but can still be attacked, and you can also have your own to defend and you can always shoot off the rider!.
All 3 clusters (PvP, PvE and PvPvE) all have SE attached.

Not to mention turrets chew into them and they have the turning circle of a train, so if someone's raiding you and you've built up, you should be able to hold them off or have your own or heaps of turrets. If you're only little in a small wooden shack I wouldn't worry, there's a kind of code to not mess w small fry players. Unless you piss people off on global or attack the wrong person, you'll be fine.