PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

the ORP2 changes are bad

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Stick
Veteran
Tribe: Powerpuff Boys

Re: the ORP2 changes are bad

Post#11 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:26 am

Well I would hate to throw you under the bus again and start a whole story about how I offline raided 2/3/4/5/6 man tribes in retaliation to being raided as a solo player because of you. Can you please find all my threads where I whinged about that?. O wait there inst any as this is a GAME and I have better things to do than whinge and refute arguments from you. I have said my peace and so has Munki, stop whinging or go elsewhere.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#12 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:56 am

King_Kiff wrote:Not going to refute any points of argument? Again I already am on the whitelist. I refuse to put all my time into the game just to be offline raided, or face being smashed every time I log.
Remember when I had joined the center and on the 3rd day there and woke up to find I was being offlined by you? Oh no wait sorry that was your "brother" not your very obvious alt account you were using while you were banned, odd how we never saw ricky again after you were unbanned when he was playing all of the time. Remember when your "brother" was caught stealing bullets out of allied tribe members turrets? When your "brother" stole kibble out of an allies fridge when they were right there?
Offline raids have their use when you are a one or two man tribe, don't winge when we both know you and your "brother" have done many of them yourself. Maybe if you weren't such a miserable ass and treated your allies well people wouldn't want to hit you so often.

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#13 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:32 pm

this topic is getting out of hand, locking topic.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net