PlayARK Australia has moved to GamingAlliance.Net,
GamingAlliance.Net covers a larger number of games.
This forum is now locked for historical purpose/reference.
Please visit GamingAlliance.Net or join their discord at https://discord.gg/asFpJ7A

Mindwipe respec

This is where you can discuss anything, doesn’t have to be related to ARK.
Please no Spamming/Advertising or Abuse.
Brettis
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Christie Sims Fanclub

Mindwipe respec

Post#1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Is anyone else unable to mindwipe still?

I believe munki said he was enabling the option for unlimited respecs so I wasn't sure if I'm just bugged or if everyone cant still.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Re: Mindwipe respec

Post#2 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:29 pm

Worked fine for me

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#3 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:57 pm

Ragnarok wrote:Worked fine for me

Im curious, whats the process to respec?
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net

Chill
Gatherer
Tribe: The One

Post#4 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:23 pm

Throw 24 Cooked Prime Meat, 200 Mejoberries, 72 Narcotics, 72 Stimulants, 20 Rare Flowers and 20 Rare Mushrooms and some water in a Cooking Pot/Indy Cooker.
Then just consume the crafted Mindwipe Tonic... resets stats and engrams.

Maybe when they first released it was difficult'ish' to get together early game, but ever since they added beaver dams and the swamp biome for the flowers and mushrooms it's been relatively easy to get the ingredients.

Brettis
Dino Tamer

Post#5 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 pm

Had you mindwiped between WC disabling multiple mindwipes and then munki enabling the unlimted wipes? Me and gambit have both used the 1 time mindwipe before the new update allowing unofficial servers to enable unlimited wipes, and neither of us can use a mindwipe currently. I've tried on all servers and still isnt working.

Ragnarok
Veteran
Tribe: Gypsy Vikings

Post#6 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:22 pm

Brettis wrote:

Had you mindwiped between WC disabling multiple mindwipes and then munki enabling the unlimted wipes? Me and gambit have both used the 1 time mindwipe before the new update allowing unofficial servers to enable unlimited wipes, and neither of us can use a mindwipe currently. I've tried on all servers and still isnt working.

No I hadn't, I did use about 6 mindwipes today though.

Brettis
Dino Tamer

Post#7 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Ragnarok wrote:
Brettis wrote:

No I hadn't, I did use about 6 mindwipes today though.

Yeah righto, I guess it's bugged for people that did use their 1 time wipe.

Gambit
Veteran
Tribe:

Post#8 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:41 pm

Both myself and Brettis still can't mindwipe as we mindwiped during the period which allowed one.

Any solutions? Obviously don't want to make a new character and lose imprints.

Sanity
Dino Tamer
Tribe: Send Nootz

Post#9 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:24 pm

it seems anyone who reset during the 1 time only cannot respec again, it is quite frustrating. is there anythin that can help this?

DrunkMunki
Server Admin
Tribe: Admin

Post#10 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Sanity wrote:it seems anyone who reset during the 1 time only cannot respec again, it is quite frustrating. is there anythin that can help this?

Only way is for me to delete your profiles and give you the XP to level back up ... if you want this to happen, i require a screenshot of your current XP and let me know when you want to do it? i require leaving the tribe before I do it as its caused duplicate player glitches before.
For emergencies such as server going down email: drunkmunki[at]gamingalliance.net